cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|
Anonymous Insider

Is everyone about makeup like me?

I just want someone to talk to about makeup because i do it all the time and people say i do it to much. I love it so much. If you love makeup as much as me. Hit me up!!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Is everyone about makeup like me?

Sorry guys that was rude of me and I'm very sorry. I'm a nice person. Very very sorry about this. I hope you all can forgive me for that. Thank you and again very sorry.

You're fine! Tell us what you like! What products you've been loving. What brands excite you! We're all here to share. 

@Anonymous Kat Von D lock it foundations offer very high and matte coverage.  

Anonymous Insider

I'm really into Anastasia. I use their brow dip and powder. I'm looking for a great foundation tho. I use matte and pore-less fit me foundation by Madeleine. It's good but i was something with more coverage.    

@Anonymous   No worries! 🙂  Sometimes it's easier when you find a topic you like.  This might help you navigate the forum. Have fun!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Welcome-to-BIC-The-Navigation-Thread/m-p/2911403#M98185

I was about to post the link to this thread too @veronika23.  It is awesome guide 😉  I might bump it up. Have fun exploring @Anonymous

Anonymous Insider

Thank you hun. No hard feelings. 

Isnt what this board all about??? 😉

Anonymous Insider

@Anonymous  I'm sorry but that is very rude of you. Why are you telling her to leave? I thought you were here to talk makeup. @blackkitty2014 is a great member of this community and super sweet too! You might find that out if you stuck around and tried to have discussions around the subject. All you have to do is find something that interests you and comment.

I thought you wanted to talk about makeup? That is why we're all here; specifically so we have other folks to talk to about it. Jump in on any conversation! We look to talk about makeup! 

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 38 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing