cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

In NEED of a new primer!

Hey all!

I need some suggestions of a new primer. I have combination skin with problem areas of redness. All suggestions welcome

Tags:

Stila One Step Primer

Stila One Step Primer

Re: In NEED of a new primer!

The Too Faced Hangover Primer works wonderfully for my sensitive skin 🙂

RE: In NEED of a new primer!

Try the hourglass mineral veil primer .. works for me

My HG is Too Faced's Hangover primer.  It's amazing!

I have combo skin as well, i used hourglass veil primer. If u want the redness out, i would suggest make up forever primer the green bottle, it disappears the redness magically then apply the hourglass afterward, i do this everyday.

I go between hourglass veil mineral primer, or another ni...

I go between hourglass veil mineral primer, or another nice brand is dermalogica skin care they have a primer called hydrablur, both of these are super soft don't give you that nasty feeling of rubbing silicone on your face, and non irritating on my skin, which I am sensitive to breakouts and red uneven skin!

demalogica isn't available on sephora yet, but it's comin...

demalogica isn't available on sephora yet, but it's coming soon highly recommend.

Veil Mineral Primer by Hourglass! I'm normally not a fan of primers because most contain silicone and I hate how they feel on my face. I also have sensitive/acne prone skin and suffer from redness but the Veil Mineral Primer NEVER dissapoints or causes more irritation like most others. I wear minimal makeup because of my sensitive skin but if I forget to put this stuff on before concealing my under eyes...redo! Makes it look smooth and flawless rather than cakey. The travel size is awesome! Def recommend. 

Anonymous Insider

I have used Smashbox Photo Finish Primer for years (the original 😉  They have advanced it for specific skin concerns as well.  I find the original perfect, easy to apply, no greasy feeling, leaves skin smooth, even without makeup.  If you have specific concerns, maybe give the original a try (they have a travel sized) if you really like it you could try the other versions.

Try the Rihanna fenty beauty Profilter primer it's really good feel like nothing

Touch In Sol - No Poreblem Primer My holy grail! Makes my face look so fresh and smooth and helps my foundation last all day! I get a nice glowy look from it as well! 100% would recommend!
Anonymous Insider

Love the too faced primer

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing