Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

If you had to choose one thing in your makeup routine what would you choose and what brand?

Favorite makeup item/brand

Re: If you had to choose one thing in your makeup routine what would you choose and what brand?

Re: If you had to choose one thing in your makeup routine what would you choose and what brand?

My favorite would have to be the stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Intense Black

When I first started wearing makeup at 13 years old, eyeliner was the only thing I really wore.  I worked my way up from the cheap Sephora brand pencil liners to the KVD tattoo liners to the Stila liquid liners.  I have perfected my wing liner since then (11 years!) and I always feel bare without it, even if I am wearing eyeshadow and false lashes.  I think having an emo phase really helped me perfect that sharp as a knife eyeliner look.

@Mandyschulzz My favorite is Sephora lipstick

If you had to choose one thing in your makeup routine what would you choose and what brand?

I'd pick Lisa Eldridge's lipstick in Skyscraper Rose. I could use it for blush and eyeshadow too🌈🌈

Lipstick, lipstick, and more lipstick. I sue mostly, Revlon, Maybelline, MAC, some NARS.

@Mandyschulzz probably Charlotte Tilbury glowgasm palette
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing