Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?

If you were stranded on a desert island....and could only pick one product to use for life....what would it be? You can only pick one! Mine would be foundation....

RE: If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Mascara!! Opens up the eyes 💜

Re: If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Good question. If I could have one makeup product for the rest of my life, I would choose foundation. I feel like all I need is flawless skin to be happy with my makeup look. My favorite foundation is the GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY - Power Fabric Longwear High Cover Foundation SPF 25.

Re: If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?

I think I'd also choose foundation, it's the one thing that makes me feel instantly more confident. 😛 Mascara is a close second. 

probably color corrector - it's basically the only thing stopping me from looking like a zombie 

A deep taupe pencil so I could do my brows, line my lips and eyes. Funny I don’t multitask like this in real life but if we are talkin desperate....

A deep taupe pencil so I could do my brows, line my lips and eyes. 

@Stephanieh1980 If I were stranded, but I thought there was a chance of getting off the island eventually - highlighter (maybe someone will see my shine, think I’m treasure, and rescue me faster. 😂)

If I knew I was never leaving - setting spray, to keep the oiliness away! Even when I don’t wear makeup, that stuff is my best friend.

haha that's funny lol

haha that's funny lol

If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?

I'm torn... 🤔

LANCôME - Brow Shaping Powdery Pencil

Its pretty much all I use anyway apart from skincare! If my eyebrows are taken care of then Im good. 🙂

Amen lol

Amen lol

Mascara! I can't live without it ;-;

I thought mascara would be up there :)

I thought mascara would be up there 🙂
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 42 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing