Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

I feel like a collector!

I can't get enough makeup! I keep telling myself to stop buying, that I don't need more because I have plenty of palettes and other essentials. But then I see new makeup or great deals and I cant resist!! I don't even use half of the stuff I have! How do y'all deal with seeing all these new products?! 

(Just signed up for a subscription box! Oh dear!) 

Re: I feel like a collector!

@ammyd I gave up trying to talk myself out of buying pretties a while ago. I figure everybody has a vice or two, and mine are coffee and beauty products. As long as the bills get paid and I save for retirement, I can buy things that genuinely make me feel good, like a bright new red lipstick or a cozy new perfume. I also share the love, so if a product ultimately doesn't make me deliriously happy I give it to someone who will actually use it. I'm thinking of joining Posh Mark or posting on a Reddit sub forum to sell some LE stuff I bought with every intention of enjoying but I've never gotten around to actually using. Oh, and I gave up on all subscription boxes because it was all getting repetitive or the choices sent did not match my coloring/color preferences at all ๐Ÿ˜•

I'm in the same boat as you. Makeup is so addicting and it's always the new releases that get me. Especially when they're limited edition releases! My Hubby thinks that I'm crazy! M.A.C is my favorite brand so imagine my struggle with all of their limited edition collections!๐Ÿ˜†

Aw yes!! Those limited editions are such weaknesses! You're going to need to keep making space for more makeup goodies! ๐Ÿ’„

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing