Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

How to apply bronzer?

Hey, I am new to the whole makeup application process and I am hoping some of you amazing makeup community members can help with bronzer application tips?

Where should I put it? 
Good products?

Thanks in advance 🙂 

Tags:

Re: How to apply bronzer?

@macmeg welcome to the Community!  Bronzer should be fun :).  You'll want to apply it where the sun would naturally hit, typically on the high points of your face like the top of your forehead and maybe lightly toward the back and on top of your cheekbones.  If you're having trouble visualizing where those areas might be, definitely check out some YouTube videos; Sephora actually has its own YouTube channel with lots of really helpful tutorials.  

As far as picking a specific bronzer, that's going to be dependent on if you want to try a powder formula or a cream formula.  Powder might be slightly more beginner-friendly but you can definitely try whatever you want!  You'll want to also partially base your decision for which bronzer on what you can find that you feel comfortable wearing in terms of a shade.  Bronzers typically lean slightly on the warm side although some people prefer something a little cooler-toned to avoid looking "orange".  It really depends on your preference for the undertone that you want and how deep you actually want your bronzer to be.  

If you're having trouble making decisions, feel free to stop into a Sephora store if you have one near enough to do so and one of the employees will be happy to help make some in-person recommendations 🙂

Re: How to apply bronzer?

That’s super helpful! Thank you sooo much 🙂

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing