Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Highlight and contour

Hi!

I am trying to chose products and am having a hard time figuring out which ones would fit me best. Store fitting isn’t an option as the closest store is a 5h drive from here.

I am looking to add a bit of highlighting/contouring to my everyday makeup. I have no experience at all in this field, so I’m looking both for products recommandations and help to fit the right tones.

I use sunforgetable concealer from colorscience as a base. I really want to keep it because UV protection is a priority, so I’m looking for something to add, not to replace. I use the Tan shade. It gets a bit light in summer but the darker tones are too dark, so I stick with the tan one.

I have a naturally tanned skin, brown hair, hazel eyes. I had my colors done a few years ago. They used the seasons to refer to color types. I’m a winter, so jewel colors, black and white are good clothes color for me (I have no idea if that’s relevant for highlighting 😂). I avoid beige, light browns, yellows and oranges, they really not suit me well.

TIA for anyone answering. I welcome all recommendations!

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing