Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Heyyy beauts!

I was recommended IT cosmetics BB cream from a friend who works at Ulta. I'd like to know the thoughts on that foundation? and if any of you ever tried any of Tartes foundation? I have the hardest time finding that perfect foundation. I feel like I made a big mistake ordering Tartes Rainforest of the Sea water foundation , but I'm still crossing my fingers seeing that I use the whole facial line in hopes that using the foundation from that collection will make that foundation looks flawless as presented on their site. haaaalp, please! I've literally spent easily over 1000$ on make up between Tarte and Sephora site. Not to mention I'm subscribed to Sephora play, Allure box, cancelled ipsy and will be receiving my first boxy charm. Just like with relationships (friends & when having a spouse) I stay loyal! I was with Origins since the 5th grade and I'm now 29. I still love their line and would recommend their products to anyone and could even help you find the right origins skin care if asked. So if all you other beautiful woman out there have an opinion , I really want it mainly on the products listed but I'm open to more. I just would appreciate pros, cons, thoughts etc. I have extremely dry skin and my scalp... my scalp has never been as bad as it is this winter here in, BUFFALO NY. I'll be writing another review/post as soon as I rinse this mask for my hair I just used. Help me ladies! Please & thank you! 😇

Re: Heyyy beauts!

@ishmkdoe If you are talking about IT COSMETICS - Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte with SPF 40

I use it and I love it. The coverage is great.

@ishmkdoe  Are you talking about the IT COSMETICS - Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+? 

I have it and love it.  I've been tempted to try the matte version but I've read some bad things about it so I stick with the original.  It has great coverage, definitely a full coverage base.  It doesn't feel heavy to me, but if you're looking for lighter coverage, you should look for something else (sorry I don't have a recommendation).

I tried a sample my friend gave me the other day and LOVE...

I tried a sample my friend gave me the other day and LOVED IT! ahh now I have to get it. thank you for the help💖

If you're looking for a really great foundation my all time favorite is DIOR - Dior Airflash Spray Foundation. It provides medium coverage, but is buildable. My favorite thing about it is that it's lightweight.

If you're looking for a BB Cream or tinted moisturizer, I've had success with NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 St. MoritzBut I have heard great things about the IT Cosmetics one too.

Ultimately it'll depend on which one best suits your skin tone and which one you like the feel of.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing