Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Having trouble finding the perfect foundation

I love to wear makeup but my knowledge on the best products to buy is limited. The foundation I buy makes my skin look blotchy and it is noticeable. My concealer matches my foundation so it looks as though I am not applying anything at all. My cheeks are naturally red. My under eyes are always blue/green and nothing I buy seems to work when trying to cover it all up.

Any suggestions/recommendations??? 

Re: Having trouble finding the perfect foundation

Try using Stella Color Corrector primer. That will Correct all the problems that you stated, and then try a  Tinted foundation.

Reccomend list of foundation 

Loreal tinted foundation 

Loreal True Match Nude Hyaluronic serum.

Loreal Infallible 24 hour wear (foundation in a powder). I'm in my 40s and this is what I use🥰

Are you using primer, @emmybear04? What's your skin type?

I use Hydrate and Prime Primer by Revolution, I like it and I think it’s good but I guess I wouldn’t know what would really be best for my skin yet. 
I have sensitive skin and somewhat of a combination between oily and dry skin. It mainly depends on the weather; my T-zone gets extremely dry and cracked in winters, summers my face is pretty oily. But somedays my skin can be perfectly normal. 

My holy grail is the Estée Lauder Double Wear stay-in-place foundation! It has a nice matte finish and wears all day long. It’s light but has a decent amount of coverage. Every time I stray away from it I always end up coming back. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing