Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Happy BIC ANNIVERSARY - Thank you Sephora and Team BIC

Guys I just received the most adorable and thoughtful gift from Team BIC. How cute are these? Team BIC, you make my day. Thank you and I love you and all my friends here at BT/BIC and I mean it from the bottom of my feet too ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ Here to many happy years together to come ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆโค๏ธ Tagging the team @TeamBIC 

7F7EA98E-CE9B-4379-947E-7A619D5B583E.jpegBD59A227-952B-4800-891E-7047EA71B90E.jpeg337EA828-4CEA-408F-AA92-1DFEFEB7152F.jpeg68B17803-FAF7-4B81-9959-55B8E4A1EA0A.jpegED7FC5FD-C6D4-4685-92F9-D23DC1332D7D.jpeg

Re: Happy BIC ANNIVERSARY - Thank you Sephora and Team BIC

Congrats, @molkie!

Congrat @molkie !!!

Congratulations @molkie 

RE: Re: Happy BIC ANNIVERSARY - Thank you Sephora and Team BIC

Thank you @TeamBIC. I love surprises!! I wasn't expecting any deliveriesso when a saw a white box with black polka dots, I was super excited and couldn't wait to open it!! Adorable socks and a Huda palette - yes!! Unfortunately the palette arrived with a couple of broken colors but Iam grateful to be a part of this community and to be included to receive a gift. Edit to add photo.

Re: RE: Re: Happy BIC ANNIVERSARY - Thank you Sephora and Team BIC

@HookedOnBeauty2 ,

So sorry that your palette arrived damaged!  Happy 2nd BIC Anniversary anyway!

Congratulations @HookedOnBeauty2! Sorry about the palette.

@HookedOnBeauty2 Congratulations on receiving this gift. Sorry that your palette didnโ€™t make it in shipping. 

@HookedOnBeauty2, oh no! Well, enjoy your socks!

@HookedOnBeauty2, oh no! Well, enjoy your socks!

@HookedOnBeauty2 oh no!!! I'm sorry the palette arrive damaged.  Hopefully you can fix it.

Awww I'm sorry a few arrived smashed @HookedOnBeauty2. It looks like you may be able to repress with some rubbing alcohol.

I've heard there is a way to repress the colours. I'm not sure how though. @HookedOnBeauty2 

I'm so jealous! 

Image result for jealous gif

Hope everyone enjoys their Anniversary gift ๐Ÿ’•

I'm trying not to be jealous too! This was such a fun sur...

I'm trying not to be jealous too! This was such a fun surprise! ๐Ÿคž

Thx you @ElleElleG I think yours would come soon

Very slim possibility @blackkitty2014Unidentified

I relocated about a month and a half ago. Also if it was sent to my old place there's a chance that it is just hanging out there (since carriers rarely pay attention to the deliveries) or it was returned to sender. 

oh no! @ElleElleG  ๐Ÿ˜ž 

Do you use UPS My Choice Delivery planner? you can see if anyone sent you something, usually before it arrives but, it's possible you may still see after, not sure. Anyway, I think you can update your address there. If it hasn't been delivered yet you may be able to re-route.

Hope you will still receive yours. Miracles happen ๐Ÿ˜‰

I do but for whatever reason Sephora deliveries never showed up on the management page at my old address.  Once I updated my account to my new address I could no longer check in on the other one.  I considered calling the local branch but it's likely too late now.

@DaintyDiva 

Hi @ElleElleG

We're just now seeing that your gift may not have found its way to you! We're doing a little investigating on our end and will reach out over PM once we find out what may have happened. Thanks!!

xo,

~TeamBIC

๐Ÿ˜ž

Thank you so much @TeamBIC! I had been on vacation and returned home to find this package on the doorstep. What a great way to beat the post-vacation blues! I am so excited to try the eye shadow - I have had my eye on those Huda palettes but haven't purchased any yet. Thanks for making my day so much brighter!

@JenniferOhJenny Congratulations on receiving this gift 

1,462 Replies
testing