Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Happy BIC ANNIVERSARY - Thank you Sephora and Team BIC

Guys I just received the most adorable and thoughtful gift from Team BIC. How cute are these? Team BIC, you make my day. Thank you and I love you and all my friends here at BT/BIC and I mean it from the bottom of my feet too 😘🥰 Here to many happy years together to come 🎊🎉🎈❤️ Tagging the team @TeamBIC 

7F7EA98E-CE9B-4379-947E-7A619D5B583E.jpegBD59A227-952B-4800-891E-7047EA71B90E.jpeg337EA828-4CEA-408F-AA92-1DFEFEB7152F.jpeg68B17803-FAF7-4B81-9959-55B8E4A1EA0A.jpegED7FC5FD-C6D4-4685-92F9-D23DC1332D7D.jpeg

Re: Happy BIC ANNIVERSARY - Thank you Sephora and Team BIC

Thanks, @SportyGirly125 !

@myxducky Right? I love every single detail in this gift box ❤️

😣😣😣 Y'all,

I had accepted that I likely wouldn't receive the anniversary gift due my move.

BIC Anniversary Gift - 2019BIC Anniversary Gift - 2019

This was waiting for me after work on Friday 😭. Thanks so much for sending this my way @TeamBIC 🥰🥰. 

I got that one too! I wear men's socks because ladies socks are always too tight, so I'm giving these away in a gift basket full of SC items. I used the Huda gemstone pallette at a photoshoot on a singer. It has carmine in it. Which is not cruelty free. I assumed I was invited to get one because I left over 50 reviews in one year. It's cool. I haven't used the phone pop yet because I had one before. I will find a case and apply it. It was a sweet gesture from BI. Just in case anyone was wondering the retail value of the Huda gemstone was $27 and they marked a black slash thru the bar code I guess to prevent returns. I would have exchanged it because I'm trying to only promote clean brands. But I made an exception, it's pretty. My favorite color is the light lilac and pearly pink with purple shifts. It's stunning. I'm happy. Carmine is a crimson red dye made from insects. It's not vegan.

Congratulations,  @ElleElleG!

I gotta know more about the socks! How soft/thick are they? Would you say they're good for a fun summer wear or perfect for cozy days? 

@GingerRootKit   They’re light and super stretchy. Comfy warm weather socks:). I don’t honk they’d be too warm in the winter. 

@GingerRootKit the socks are not thick but are soft.  I feel like they are great lounge socks. 

Anonymous Insider

This is so cute and kind of @TeamBIC! You got a new eyeshadow palette too, imagine all the fun looks you can do! 😄

Thx you @Anonymous I will try to use/swatch the eyeshadow tomorrow. I’m currently behind on my new eyeshadow palettes 😘

Oooh, I know what you mean, so many new and have only had a chance to swatch or just use once. @blackkitty2014 

@blackkitty2014That is adorable!  Well played @TeamBIC 

@itscarin Exactly!!! 😍🥰❤️ How are you doing? ❤️

RE: Re: Happy BIC ANNIVERSARY - Thank you Sephora and Team BIC

@blackkitty2014 I’m alive. No complaints here! 😇

How cute!!!! Congrats @blackkitty2014!

Thx @veronika23. Can’t wait to see yours 😘

Thanks @blackkitty2014. That's if I get it...

@blackkitty2014   Congrats!  How adorable!  Didn't TeamBIC put out a survey a few months ago asking what type of product we would like to see personalized with a Sephora logo?  Whoever came up with this idea did a great job!

@Ispend2much6 they did do a great job on the BIC trinkets!. I believe socks did come up quite a bit 🙂

Speaking of which, when are the BIC mirrors going to be available again in the Rewards Bazaar @TeamBIC  ?

@Ispend2much6 I still can’t believe how many little adorable personalized prints on the socks. 😍 

Dear Sephora @TeamBIC  thank you so much for the wonderful gifts!!! Wow speechless. Thank you!!!

Thank you Sephora @TeamBIC!Thank you Sephora @TeamBIC!

Thank you Sephora @TeamBIC!Thank you Sephora @TeamBIC!

testing