Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Happy BIC ANNIVERSARY - Thank you Sephora and Team BIC

Guys I just received the most adorable and thoughtful gift from Team BIC. How cute are these? Team BIC, you make my day. Thank you and I love you and all my friends here at BT/BIC and I mean it from the bottom of my feet too 😘🥰 Here to many happy years together to come 🎊🎉🎈❤️ Tagging the team @TeamBIC 

7F7EA98E-CE9B-4379-947E-7A619D5B583E.jpegBD59A227-952B-4800-891E-7047EA71B90E.jpeg337EA828-4CEA-408F-AA92-1DFEFEB7152F.jpeg68B17803-FAF7-4B81-9959-55B8E4A1EA0A.jpegED7FC5FD-C6D4-4685-92F9-D23DC1332D7D.jpeg

Re: Happy BIC ANNIVERSARY - Thank you Sephora and Team BIC

Congratulations, @njattana !

@njattana Congratulations on receiving this gift 

Congratulations, @njattana!

Here’s a look I put together yesterday with the first shade and the middle column, for a purple duo effect. I really love how the shadows blend together, and I found them very easy to work with. If Sephora hadn’t given me the opportunity to try this palette, it’s likely never would have made it’s way in to my collection, so I’m even more appreciative of it! 

D956B24B-C063-4D13-B3A7-2361527E1FB7.jpeg

So pretty @alexasteph !

This looks gorgeous,  @alexasteph! I agree, the colors blend together beautifully!

@alexasteph yay... i love this eye look. Very beautiful!! Thx for sharing 🙂

@blackkitty2014 Thanks! It really is a nice palette! 

Ahhhh, I'm so beyond jealous!!! Those socks OH MY GOODNESS!!! SO CUUUTE!!! Congrats to everyone who received this gratis, you all contribute so much to the community and make it a great place to be a part of!!! 😊Much, much love!!! @blackkitty2014 

@SchylarR Congratulations on receiving this gift 

Congratulations on receiving this gratis @SchylarR! Hope the job hunt is going well.

Thx you @SchylarR and @Lazybeautybeast !!! I hope you will receive yours soon 😉

🤞🤞🤞

🤞🤞🤞

OMG @blackkitty2014 that is so sweet of Sephora and so nice for you. I can see an Instagram picture with those socks up on a foot stool. 😁 Out of curiosity, how long have you been part of the community?

Thx you @ShortErica. I was starting to post around 2014 😉 but I was snooping around way before that. I remember I was nervous as heck on my first post. 😘

OMG, I was hella nervous too! It took a long time to  post a pic of my face in the lipstick thread. It's funny how you feel very vulnerable showing your face on the internet @blackkitty2014.   

I dont even remember how I signed up online or noticed that there was a community when I started placing online orders  4+ years ago. I just found out about sephora $25 gwp's last year 🙂

Haha @blackkitty2014. You sound exactly like me. That makes me feel better. I was incredibly anxious the first time I posted too. 

I lurked for a while too @blackkitty2014. Happy 5 years on BT/BIC!

Wow, where does the time go? It certainly hasn't felt like 2 years have passed since the re-launch and BIC! This is such a fun way to celebrate and definitely a great way to kick off the weekend! Enjoy your goodies, everyone! I love how everything in this package is well thought out 😄

What is/was the relaunch? I wasn't around 2 years ago to know what changed or what this 'anniversary ' is in celebration of.  Please fill a girl in! @myxducky @SportyGirly125 

@l8totheparty before BIC it was called BT Beauty Talk. The layout was different and the ranking was different. 

1 Reply
testing