Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Happy BIC ANNIVERSARY - Thank you Sephora and Team BIC

Guys I just received the most adorable and thoughtful gift from Team BIC. How cute are these? Team BIC, you make my day. Thank you and I love you and all my friends here at BT/BIC and I mean it from the bottom of my feet too 😘πŸ₯° Here to many happy years together to come πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆβ€οΈ Tagging the team @TeamBIC 

7F7EA98E-CE9B-4379-947E-7A619D5B583E.jpegBD59A227-952B-4800-891E-7047EA71B90E.jpeg337EA828-4CEA-408F-AA92-1DFEFEB7152F.jpeg68B17803-FAF7-4B81-9959-55B8E4A1EA0A.jpegED7FC5FD-C6D4-4685-92F9-D23DC1332D7D.jpeg

Re: Happy BIC ANNIVERSARY - Thank you Sephora and Team BIC

I haven't been around much recently because of a family issue that also had me away from home for a while. I came back to find a lovely package from @TeamBIC that has truly lifted my flagging spirits. I am so grateful both for the kind gift and this wonderful community.

IMG_1621.jpg

Dear Sephora @TeamBIC  thank you so much for the wonderful gifts!!! Wow speechless. Thank you!!!

60E51FD1-8E45-478E-A18D-54A8C01231BE.jpegThank you Sephora @TeamBIC!

4BEA5739-E92C-425B-919F-E73F196C5B81.jpegThank you Sephora @TeamBIC!

@ms123456 Congratulations on receiving this gift 

😣😣😣 Y'all,

I had accepted that I likely wouldn't receive the anniversary gift due my move.

WaterMark_2019-07-29-19-15-13.jpgBIC Anniversary Gift - 2019

This was waiting for me after work on Friday 😭. Thanks so much for sending this my way @TeamBIC πŸ₯°πŸ₯°. 

I got that one too! I wear men's socks because ladies socks are always too tight, so I'm giving these away in a gift basket full of SC items. I used the Huda gemstone pallette at a photoshoot on a singer. It has carmine in it. Which is not cruelty free. I assumed I was invited to get one because I left over 50 reviews in one year. It's cool. I haven't used the phone pop yet because I had one before. I will find a case and apply it. It was a sweet gesture from BI. Just in case anyone was wondering the retail value of the Huda gemstone was $27 and they marked a black slash thru the bar code I guess to prevent returns. I would have exchanged it because I'm trying to only promote clean brands. But I made an exception, it's pretty. My favorite color is the light lilac and pearly pink with purple shifts. It's stunning. I'm happy. Carmine is a crimson red dye made from insects. It's not vegan.

Congratulations,  @ElleElleG!

Here’s a look I put together yesterday with the first shade and the middle column, for a purple duo effect. I really love how the shadows blend together, and I found them very easy to work with. If Sephora hadn’t given me the opportunity to try this palette, it’s likely never would have made it’s way in to my collection, so I’m even more appreciative of it! 

D956B24B-C063-4D13-B3A7-2361527E1FB7.jpeg

So pretty @alexasteph !

This looks gorgeous,  @alexasteph! I agree, the colors blend together beautifully!

@alexasteph yay... i love this eye look. Very beautiful!! Thx for sharing Smiley Happy

@blackkitty2014 Thanks! It really is a nice palette! 

This week i was back in TX for work and checked in on my old house (we are closing next week!) just to make sure the AC didn't explode or something (everything was great!) and i found a lonesome little package at my door...

THANK YOU Sephora and BIC for being such a positive light in my, often hectic, life. It's so wonderful that you send little presents like this - i truly do honor and appreciate each of them. 

IMG_9172.jpg

This eye shadow pallet is admittedly out of my comfort zone which is why i'm so excited to dig into it. I didn't bring any brushes on my trip (hashtag texas summer, only liquids and creams around here) but i'll definitely be trying it next week. The socks and pop socket are adorable! I've already attached the pop socket to my phone and have little fantasies about seeing others with it so i can be like, "wait a second... BIC?" Smiley Happy

@scott1201 Congratulations on receiving this gift 

@scott1201 congratulation on the anniversary gifts!!!

RE: Re: Happy BIC ANNIVERSARY - Thank you Sephora and Team BIC

@scott1201 Congratulations! So fun! This is my first pop socket & now I find myself looking at others for a match! Smiley Happy

congratulations @scott1201 . It’s such an adorable gift! 

Congratulations,  @scott1201!  I have the same idea about the BIC pop socket.

Congratulations @scott1201!

Thank you Sephora and thank you BIC for these wonderful gifts!  The colors in the Huda palette are beautiful and the socks are tots adorbs!  I can't wait for cooler weather to put them on.  Plus a pop socket!  Thank you again and happy anniversary BIC!! 
IMG_20190721_141910321.jpg

RE: Re: Happy BIC ANNIVERSARY - Thank you Sephora and Team BIC

Congratulations @MCSSavvy!!!
6 Replies