Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Happy BIC ANNIVERSARY - Thank you Sephora and Team BIC

Guys I just received the most adorable and thoughtful gift from Team BIC. How cute are these? Team BIC, you make my day. Thank you and I love you and all my friends here at BT/BIC and I mean it from the bottom of my feet too 😘🥰 Here to many happy years together to come 🎊🎉🎈❤️ Tagging the team @TeamBIC 

7F7EA98E-CE9B-4379-947E-7A619D5B583E.jpegBD59A227-952B-4800-891E-7047EA71B90E.jpeg337EA828-4CEA-408F-AA92-1DFEFEB7152F.jpeg68B17803-FAF7-4B81-9959-55B8E4A1EA0A.jpegED7FC5FD-C6D4-4685-92F9-D23DC1332D7D.jpeg

Re: Happy BIC ANNIVERSARY - Thank you Sephora and Team BIC

@Tamara76 ♥️😘

Yesssss!!! Congratulation @Tamara76 !!! Happy BIC anniversary to all of us 🙂

Thank you, @blackkitty2014 !!!  Congrats and BIC-iversary to you, too! ❤️

What a lovely surprise, I had no idea this was coming! Thank you so much @TeamBIC for the thoughtful gifts!

BICAnniversary.jpg

I was actually just thinking about getting a PopSocket because I am so clumsy & have a tendency to drop my phone, so this is perfect. I am also probably one of the few people who still has not tried a Huda palette, I'm excited to try it out. And I can't wait to make everyone jealous with these adorable socks.

I can't believe it's been two years already, how time has flown! I am so grateful for all the friendly, warm-hearted ladies who make up this community, congrats to everyone!

@ohheyitscindyk , Congratulations!

Congrats @ohheyitscindyk! Yeah 2 years of BIC already, so quick! Thanks for always sharing awesome promo codes with all of us 😄

@ohheyitscindyk Congratulations on receiving this gift 

Congratulations, @ohheyitscindyk!

Congratulations on receiving this this awesome gift @ohheyitscindyk!

Congrat @ohheyitscindyk 😉 Happy anni to all of us!!!

Congratulations @ohheyitscindyk! I can't believe it's been 2 years either - it totally flew by. I'm so thankful for everyone here too! 

@PrettyPaint Right? Where did the time go haha?

Congrats, @ohheyitscindyk!

@quspork Thank you, these were the perfect gifts, weren't they?

@ohheyitscindyk  yaaaaaaaaaay! It's funny, i just noticed my phone case is cracked because I threw it on the ground again (daily occurance, such a klutz!) so I'm also super excited for the pop socket!  

@MissPuff Ahh nooo! (But imagining you throwing your phone on the ground makes lol :D) I definitely will put the PopSocket to good use- sometimes I even "forget" I'm holding my phone & I drop it lol. My family & I are also planning a second Alaskan cruise & I have nightmares about dropping my phone into the ocean.

@ohheyitscindyk  Did you see that beluga whale that rescued the tourist's cell phone? That could be you! 

whale0605.jpg

@MissPuff Hahaha true!

Congrats on the amazing gratis @ohheyitscindyk !  🙂

@mrsmouse Thank you! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Wow!  Thank you so much @TeamBIC!   I was picking up my mail after a lovely, long vacation, when I saw that I had a box to pick up.  What?  I don't recall ordering anything.  Lo and behold, a box with dots was given to me, and of course, I KNOW who it's from!!!  Opened it up when I got home and was tickled PURPLE to see the very soft, funny socks that I'll be wearing tonight.  I've already put the Pop Socket on my phone and think this'll help keep me from dropping my phone so often.  (Hubs exclaimed, "You need that!") 🙂  The Huda shadows look amazing.  Can't wait to try them out later.  Thanks again!

Also, congrats to all BIC anniversary gift recipients!!!

testing