Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Happy BIC ANNIVERSARY - Thank you Sephora and Team BIC

Guys I just received the most adorable and thoughtful gift from Team BIC. How cute are these? Team BIC, you make my day. Thank you and I love you and all my friends here at BT/BIC and I mean it from the bottom of my feet too 😘🥰 Here to many happy years together to come 🎊🎉🎈❤️ Tagging the team @TeamBIC 

7F7EA98E-CE9B-4379-947E-7A619D5B583E.jpegBD59A227-952B-4800-891E-7047EA71B90E.jpeg337EA828-4CEA-408F-AA92-1DFEFEB7152F.jpeg68B17803-FAF7-4B81-9959-55B8E4A1EA0A.jpegED7FC5FD-C6D4-4685-92F9-D23DC1332D7D.jpeg

RE: Re: Happy BIC ANNIVERSARY - Thank you Sephora and Team BIC

Thank you and congrats to you as well @quspork! I left the swatches on my arm for half the day while doing some work around the house and it still looked quite pigmented when I took it off!

Re: Happy BIC ANNIVERSARY - Thank you Sephora and Team BIC

Congrat @Guessgal !!! Enjoy!!

Thanks @blackkitty2014! Congrats to you as well and thanks for starting this thread! 💕 You are a great member of this community!

I'd like to give a great big hug to @TeamBIC and everyone here on BIC!!  I'll admit to having been resistant to change when we transitioned, but I'm so happy to know all of you!!  

I'll wear my new socks with pride and a little sass, my new shadows with confidence and my new pop socket with a smile!

THANK YOU TeamBIC!!

Congratulations, @missjeanie !  

It's great that you are enjoying everything in this Anniversary gift!

I am loving this gratis/anniversary gift @tsavorite !  I'm normally very boring with my shadow (matte neutrals, very lightly done everyyyyy day).  I played around with the shadow palette this weekend and was excited to feel a little inspired with my eye makeup.  I even wore one of the purple shadows as liner today! 

@missjeanie ,

I think wearing brighter shades as a liner is a good place to start when adding more color to your eye looks!  I plan to do that too.

Congratulations @missjeanie 

Thanks @PrettyPaint !!!

congrats @missjeanie ♥️

congrats @missjeanie ♥️

Re: congrats @missjeanie ♥️

Thanks @lmaster !!  I tried the huda palette yesterday!  First time using such shiny/colourful shadows in a loooong time!  Time to stretch my horizons!

Congratulations @missjeanie ! I’m so glad that you received this gift ( I received mine today! YAY! )

Oh yaaaaa!!!! @keana1 Congratulations!!

Congratulations,  @missjeanie!

Congrats, @missjeanie!

@missjeanie Congratulations on receiving this gift 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 !  I love that @TeamBIC has been such gracious hosts to us all!

@missjeanie Congratulation!!! I'd been saying this as a broken record "cant get over how cute the socks are" 😉

They really are @blackkitty2014 !  I'm a fan!

Thank you SO much to Sephora and Team BIC! What an amazing surprise! I grabbed the box as I was running out the door to work, and didn’t even bother to look and see where it was from 😂 When I got to work, I went to open it and saw the BIC logo. And oh what a surprise it was when I saw what was inside.

The socks are TOO cute, and when I flipped them and saw the “bring me lipstick” I just cracked up! Plus the popsocket and that beautiful Huda palette. I’ve wanted that palette for so long. It was like Christmas in July. Thank you so much Sephora and special thanks to all the Mods. I know you guys work so hard to keep this community going, and surprises like this are just the icing on the cake. Happy Anniversary! ❤️

0F9A8D93-3214-4109-86C7-2B726D4E6280.jpeg2C6D0640-5DD7-46C1-B56B-73BD684EA9A9.jpeg

Congratulations,  @pixiedust2!

testing