Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

HIDDEN GEMS that you could NEVER live without, thats only carried at Sephora? Let me know guys!

When I worked at Sephora we would all receive gratis and some of the products I was given by brands were absolutely AMAZING but I never heard anyone talking about them. Sometimes theres so much going on in the makeup world we simply don't have TIME to try them all. Let me know what products you think are hidden gems it can be skincare or makeup. I want to try them all!

HIDDEN GEMS that you could NEVER live without, thats only carried at Sephora? Let me know guys!

The Sephora lipstories are honestly some of the best lipsticks I have ever owned. In Canada they are only $10, which is less than many drugstore ones, if I use a brush I do not need liner, and they last longer than most of my other lipsticks. If I had to buy a lipstick for anyone or reccomend one I would definitely send one of the lipstories their way.

Re: HIDDEN GEMS that you could NEVER live without, thats only carried at Sephora? Let me know guys!

I personally think some of the Sephora Collection products are quite amazing. My personal favorites are - 

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof

SEPHORA COLLECTION - The Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner

SEPHORA COLLECTION Precision Pore Cleansing Pad

In addition to the Sephora Collection, I really like the Stellar brand...especially their powder

STELLAR - Cosmic Face Haze Finishing Powder - Haze

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing