Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Glossier?

I know this isn't a Sephora sold brand but has any one tried Glossier products? What are your thoughts???

RE: Glossier?

Ok update!!!! I’m not kidding here - I had a horrible breakout and I used Glossier solution twice a day for three days and it’s totally gone. This may be my HG!

Re: Glossier?

Hey @KatieBT I think this is another thread that isn’t bumping to the front page when updated. Could you check it out? Thanks very much! ☺️

Anyone planning on trying the new Glossier Solution? It’s a toner with AHA, BHA and PHA. 4.4 oz for $24. I’m thinking about giving it a try. Love to hear if anyone is currently using it. I think this is a pretty new (brand new? product). 

From their site:

Key Ingredients:

Lactic Acid
AHA that visibly reduces acne and dark spots.

Glycolic Acid
Brightening AHA that breaks water bonds attaching dead cells to skin, improving tone and texture.

Salicylic Acid
BHA that reduces acne and unclogs pores by breaking oil bonds attaching dead cells to skin.

Gluconolactone
PHA that exfoliates while moisturizing and conditioning.

Anti-Stress Complex
Ultra-soothing aloe, hydrating glycerin, and calming niacinamide

Anonymous Insider

i have it and it’s amazing! I had a lot of red texture and bumps on my chin that the pixi glow tonic and neogen bio peel lemon pads couldn’t fix. Just three nights in and it’s almost gone!

RE: Re: Glossier?

Mine just arrived today!

I always say Glossier is the type of brand that will not work for you if you dont have clear and flawless skin. I love some of their products, but they do state that everything is very sheer. Great if you love that "no make up makeup" look, wouldn't recommend it however if you want full coverage or a little bit of glam.

Also seconding this. I love the brand and their products actually, but not for my bad skin days...

I agree. I love their products for a natural, everyday look. You can definitely see your skin through it all, so it might not be everyone's thing. I love their Haloscope highlighters, skincare serums, and Boy Brow though and would highly recommend anyone trying them.

Good to know. Thank you!!!
9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing