Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Gift for 17 year-old daughter

Hi!  Any ideas for a 17 year-old daughter who loves make-up?  I bought her the Selina Gomez Rare Beauty discovery eyeshadow pallette and pore diffuser and she seems to love them both.  Anything similar would be great!  Trying to save ideas for the future.  Thanks!

Re: Gift for 17 year-old daughter

@DadNeedsHelp Also recommend Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip balm set or #lancome mini juicy tubes gift sets. 

thanks for the recommendation!

@heavyhedon - I've always liked the Give Me Some Lip sets just for the lip-shaped box!  💋💋💋

@DadNeedsHelp  I love giving the Sephora Favorites Lashstash to Go Mini Mascara Set  because you get to try the samples, then pick a full size mascara.

Unfortunately looks like they are no longer carrying this but thanks anyway!

@DadNeedsHelp - I suggest the can't-miss gift card.  💳

In my view, it's a good option. Personally, I like these items. However, if you want to make a good gift but not sure what exactly your daughter needs, buy a gift card. Younger people seem to love gift cards. In order to choose the best service, check reviews here. This site helped me to avoid low-rated services many times, it's actually a real find so take a note. 

wow!  lots of choices - thank you!

@DadNeedsHelp You can look at the Sephora Favorites collections.  They have makeup bundles.

thank you so much!

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing