Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Getting older and need to find a foundation that doesn’t sit in wrinkles.

I need help finding a foundation that doesn’t sit in my wrinkles and make me look older than I am. I’ve been in the sun a lot when I was younger due to being raised in a ranch and rodeo life and my skin is showing it. Whenever I try a foundation I find that they always gathers in my wrinkles on my forehead and eyes. My skin is very complicated because it’s red, large pores and I occasionally get acne. I want full coverage to hide my imperfections. 

Re: Getting older and need to find a foundation that doesn’t sit in wrinkles.

Hi @Blaine39 I really like the Dior face and body foundation! It's a really nice light formula but provides amazing coverage! It doesn't settle into fine lines or pores. I also like the Fenty soft Matte foundation, a little goes a long way. Just make sure your skin is well hydrated before applying it. The soft Matte is very full coverage as well. I hope that helped! Both are amazing formulas and provide great coverage. 

Re: Getting older and need to find a foundation that doesn’t sit in wrinkles.

Hello @Blaine39 -  I share your concerns, even to the redness issue.  I highly recommend SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation .  I recommend two applications for the best results.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing