cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|
Anonymous Insider

Foundation to cover redness??

I have never and I mean NEVER been able to find a foundation that covers my redness. My cheeks are always bright red from Keratosis Pilaris. I’ve used Estée Lauder double wear, Kat Von D Lock it, Too Faced Born this way, and Clinique. None of it has worked. Kat Von D’s Lock it works well when I first put it on but after a couple of hours I turn orange. I will take any help I can get!!! Thank you!!

Re: Foundation to cover redness??

@BriannaW2020  Have you tried It cosmetics foundation? The IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Full Coverage Color Correcting Foundation with SPF 50+ Medium, IT COSMETICS - CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte with SPF 40, and Celebration illumination powder foundation all have great coverage. 

RE: Foundation to cover redness??

I have really red cheeks as well, I recommend urban decay naked foundation, or mark Jacobs.

Re: Foundation to cover redness??

Hi @BriannaW2020 , I have a lot of redness too. Sometimes I look like a tomato, it's so red. I don't wear much makeup, but when I do, I have to say that I **love** Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 mL for covering redness! It's not a foundation and is more of a treatment (as the name shows), but I use it as a light foundation since I don't typically wear makeup. You could easily use this under foundation to help with redness. Your mileage may vary, but if you're close to a Sephora, maybe see if they can give you a sample to try it out. Also, my redness is from something else, so not sure if that will also impact your experience with it, but it might be worth a try!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing