Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

Foundation suggestions

I have always used Urban Decay's liquid foundation, shade 5.0. I wanted to try a different brand, but with very similar coverage. Does anyone have any suggestion on a brand they've tried and liked? Thanks!

Re: Foundation suggestions

Are you talking about their All Nighter foundation or their Naked Skin foundation?  

If you're talking about Naked Skin, I'd recommend Make Up For Ever Ultra HD.  It's a great formula, and the only reason I'm using the Urban Decay foundation instead of MUFE right now is because I couldn't find a good color match in the MUFE foundation (which was bizarre because their shade range is gigantic and my skin is a pretty common color).  

If you're talking about their All Nighter foundation, then sorry, I can't recommend anything similar.

Estee Lauder Double Wear or Lancome Tient Idole are both full coverage and last forever...

i tried the estee lauder double wear foundation and it has AMAZING coverage also the Lancome taint idol is really good it makes the skin so smooth and gives great coverage and it lasts me really long and i normaly use like 2 pumps every day

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing