Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Foundation for oily skin

Hello I need help looking for a good foundation especially since I will soon be a bridesmaid so, I would really like a new foundation, for oily skin that is full coverage and matte preferably that would stay on for a good while 😭 or also would it be recommended to try Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless foundation? Has anyone tried that product?

Re: Foundation for oily skin

Hi @monica09 i have an oily Tzone so I need something that is going to stay put, especially in the summer . My favourite is the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Liquid Foundation it lasts a very long time on my skin, especially the hot summer months! And is matte. There is also a great shade range.   I also really like the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Longwear Foundation it also has a great formula. I struggled to find my shade more in the Charlotte Tilbury foundation as I found the shades were inconsistent. I’ve also heard the NARS Soft Matte Complete Foundation is great as well! Hope that helps! 

Thank you so much for the recommendations @RiniVe I am currently using Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Liquid Foundation & I really do like it but it still makes my tzone oily. But I’ll go head and try Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Longwear Foundation since I been hearing good reviews about it 

I have combination skin and I’m using the Fenty but I also put their Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Mini Pro Filt'r Mattifying Primer 0.5 oz/ 15 mL  on my forehead before applying and it helps control my shine. I’ve also heard that applying powder and setting spray underneath the foundation can help!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing