Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Foundation and primer for super oily skin

So I’m fairly new to make up and was wondering what a good primer and foundation for oily skin is. Usually when I wear foundation it just rubs off or gets all over my glasses.I also tried washing my face and not using a moisturizer to see if that would help tone down the oilyness (idk if that’s a word) and it didn’t. I’m really at a loss so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Foundation and primer for super oily skin

Oiliness is best addressed through skincare, @hunterrose02 and I most definitely recommend using a gel moisturizer to help. That said, what kind of coverage are you wanting? For light coverage a powder foundation like Bare Minerals is great. For more medium coverage a BB cream like Dr Jart's might be a good option. For full coverage, I like Lancome Teint Idole. As far as primers, I'd highly recommend checking out Becca and Smashbox. Questions about primers and foundations do get asked a lot so you may also want to spend some time perusing the oily skin group for other suggestions! 🙂

Re: Foundation and primer for super oily skin

@hunterrose02 tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer 0.5 oz/ 14.2 gis excellent Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer 0.7 oz/ 20 gis another great one I use, as far as foundation, I really like TOO FACED - Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation – Peaches and Cream Collection

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing