Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

Fenty Foundation

Has anyone used the Fenty Foundation line? If so what do you like/dislike about it? I'm thinking about purchasing it.#

Re: Fenty Foundation

@MickeyLou30,

I am wearing it right now! I have light-medium skin with golden undertones. I like that it is a matte and I only need a pump to cover my whole face. I also find that it is very long wearing and it looks like my skin but better. I also set it with a small amount of the Huda powder.

https://www.sephora.com/product/easy-bake-loose-baking-setting-powder-P433402?icid2=products%20grid:...

❤️ Melissa

I'm loving it! thanks for the recommendation @melissabt !!!!

I'm loving it! thanks for the recommendation @melissabt !!!!

melissbt Thank you for the info! I was wondering if it we...

melissbt Thank you for the info! I was wondering if it wears well throughout the day, that is super helpful. Thank you for the recommendation, I'll give it a try!

Re: Fenty Foundation

@MickeyLou30 I tried it for a week and I did like it. I normally have to use the lightest shade in a brand but in Fenty that was actually too light for me. It really does consider every skin tone!  I like the feel and it lasted all day. However, I need full coverage. While you can build with it, I prefer my current foundation since it takes less time.   I would recommend trying Fenty. If you can, go get samples in a few shades. 

Thanks for the Honest feedback, I just received a sample...

Thanks for the Honest feedback, I just received a sample and I'm loving it so far!

thanks Indy701, I usually struggle finding my shade so I'...

thanks Indy701, I usually struggle finding my shade so I'm hopeful with this foundation. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll see if they'll let me try some samples.
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing