cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Feedback Wanted: New Too Faced Mascara!

Too Faced Damn Girl.png

Sephora’s Beauty Insider Community and Too Faced have partnered to give select Community members an exciting early access to Too Faced’s brand new mascara, Damn Girl.

This is a Sephora exclusive, high-intensity mascara that delivers a 24 hour smudge- and flake- resistant curl, maximum lift, and extreme volume without a heavy feel. It contains whipped melting waxes that create one weightless super-layer, lash suspension polymer which lifts and locks-in curl, and hydrophilic black which creates shamelessly-rich, black lashes.

This products is also vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and free of parabens and phthalates.

We want to hear your thoughts on this new lash product. Please share your first impressions and looks on this thread. We look forward to your feedback!

Re: Feedback Wanted: New Too Faced Mascara!

Is this a tubing mascara? My holy grail was the Too Faced Lash Injection and I’ve been on the hunt for a volumizing tubing mascara since they discontinued it...I’ve tried every tubing mascara out there, drug store and high end so hoping this is tubing and will be ‘the one’ 

@CheerMomma This isn't a tubing mascara. Sorry! Good luck on your search!

Doh! Thank you....I’ll try a travel size, but typically anything but tubing mascaras give me panda eyes...

Congrats to all the recipients I am enjoying all the reviews 🙂 xo

Thanks so much for allowing me to try this mascara!  Like a lot of us, I'm always on a hunt for new mascaras.  My lashes are naturally short and golden so I am constantly looking for both volume and length.  The packaging is beautiful and I appreciate that.  The wand is large and shaped like the Better Than Sex brush, but I felt the new D*** Girl gave me much more volume and more dramatic lashes.  It can get messy to apply, particularly as I tried to get those inner corner lashes.  It's not quite as messy as the Charlotte Tilbury Volume 2 mascara.  The Hourglass Caution mascara is more dry and less messy, but the Too Faced D*** Girl gives a more dramatic volume and seems more black.  This D*** Girl mascara also did not smudge or flake during the day which is a big deal for me.  It took a big longer to remove with my oil cleanser at night, but not impossible.  I will continue trying this mascara and come back with my final opinion.  Thanks again!

Congratulations @GingerMelody! Loving the sound of this mascara! ❤️

Thanks for the review @GingerMelody! It sounds great!

@SephoraBIC @TeamBIC @toofaced 

Thank you so much for the gratis. I can’t wait to review this mascara. A7F3B198-0F15-48A8-97C2-F6768AC787E6.jpeg

@blackkitty2014 @itsfi I really wanted to love this mascara after seeing other people’s results but it wasn’t the case for me.  I have short straight Asian lashes and need a formula that will enhance as well hold a curl. I have only found a select few that have done just that. 

First off it does have a slight scent to it which isn’t bad. The wand shape is interesting I thought this would definitely help coat my lashes but it was hard to maneuver it around my eye shape. It took several coats for the mascara to coat my lashes which ended up not holding the curl I had.  It just didn’t have the effect I was looking for and I’m not a fan of the BTS mascara either.  

You can see that it’s not holding my lash curl and the mascara is not showing up on my eyes even with multiple coats. I didn’t even bother using a mascara primer because I normally don’t use one in general.You can see that it’s not holding my lash curl and the mascara is not showing up on my eyes even with multiple coats. I didn’t even bother using a mascara primer because I normally don’t use one in general.

@SportyGirly125, that's too bad it didn't work out for you. I'm with you - there are only a few mascaras that work well for me. 

@SportyGirly125  Thx you so much for the honest feedback. Heart

@SportyGirly125   Congratulations!

@Ispend2much6 Thank you. 

Congrats, @SportyGirly125 💗

@Tamara76 Thank you. 

Congrats @SportyGirly125. Please report back. Normally what mascara you like is the kind I also like 😘

@blackkitty2014 I definitely will. 

Yaaaassss!!! Congrats @SportyGirly125! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the mascara! ❤️

@itsfi Thank you. 

RE: Feedback Wanted: New Too Faced Mascara!

Thank you so much to the BIC and Too Faced! 😍The packaging is so pretty. So heavy, and LUXE.. I love it already!! Can’t wait to try it out in the morning and update! And the bag is too cute🎀. Thanks again 😘😘 update: tried it and love it! It’s really dark, thick, and lengthening, without being chunky/clumpy. My lashes looked long, defined and lifted. It keeps the curl pretty well throughout the day too. I have hooded eyes and often I get mascara smudged under my eyebrow, but not with this one! Really impressed🙌🏻

Re: RE: Feedback Wanted: New Too Faced Mascara!

@samkeaysxo   Congratulations, and thanks for mentioning it didn't smudge on your hooded eyelids (my issue also.)

362 Replies
testing