cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Feedback Wanted: New Too Faced Mascara!

Too Faced Damn Girl.png

Sephora’s Beauty Insider Community and Too Faced have partnered to give select Community members an exciting early access to Too Faced’s brand new mascara, Damn Girl.

This is a Sephora exclusive, high-intensity mascara that delivers a 24 hour smudge- and flake- resistant curl, maximum lift, and extreme volume without a heavy feel. It contains whipped melting waxes that create one weightless super-layer, lash suspension polymer which lifts and locks-in curl, and hydrophilic black which creates shamelessly-rich, black lashes.

This products is also vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and free of parabens and phthalates.

We want to hear your thoughts on this new lash product. Please share your first impressions and looks on this thread. We look forward to your feedback!

Re: Feedback Wanted: New Too Faced Mascara!

Just received mine! First impressions: so far so good. Love the component, and I love the brush shape and fibres. Applies mascara nicely and easily. Formula feels nice and light, not clumpy and doesn't feel crumbly. I've had it on for 6 hours so far and haven't had any issues (no flaking or smudging under my eyes, which happens to me with a lot of mascaras including better than sex and milk kush mascara). Will post a more thorough review once I have tried it a few more times! 

Thank you so much to Sephora and Too Faced for sending this to me, I also love the little makeup bag that came with it!

Congratulations @alexpcbff! Your initial trialing of this mascara sounds like it's a good one. ❤️

Congrats to all of the recipients! 

Congratulations to all that received this gratis!❤️

Bump

@GG84 thank you i hadnt seen this thread! 😂

testing