Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Favorite products and go-to beauty routine for different lifestyles?

Please share what your daily lifestyle and/or career is and what are some of your favorite beauty products (any price point and all categories), tips and daily practices for you to feel and look great? Feel free to name some specifics-- I would love to hear some product recs! Thank you!

Re: Favorite products and go-to beauty routine for different lifestyles?

My routine is using the elf putty primer with a velour puff to push in the product into my skin then I use the beauty blender skin tint with a rare beauty foundation brush stippling it in to my skin. Then I blot the excess with tissue paper as taught by Wayne goss. Then I use a little of the Nars liquid blush in the colour torrid and apply it with the it cosmetics brush to the apples of my cheeks. Then I use the tarte concealer in combination of the cover girl undercover concealer to conceal the dark circles ( I apply concealer in the inner corner and outer corner of my eye only , less means more). Then I use the Lancôme mascara  and that’s about it …

Re: Favorite products and go-to beauty routine for different lifestyles?

I’m a Realtor, and my recent go to has been Tatcha dewy skin cream, benefit mascara magnetic, mac lipstick in buggin out shade, and I’ve been using Sephora’s cream lip tint as blush and it has been applying flawlessly! 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing