Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Favorite Eyeshadow Palette?

What are some of the best eyeshadow palettes to use?

Becca Ombre Nudes Eye Palette

Re: Favorite Eyeshadow Palette?

I absolutely adore the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette!

ABH Modern Renaissance and Subculture Pallet

ABH Modern Renaissance and Subculture Pallet

I'm really obsessed with both huda beauty palettes, urban decay naked basics palette, and too faced peanut butter and jelly

RE: Favorite Eyeshadow Palette?

my favs are tartelette in bloom, sweet peach, peaches and cream, and naked 3

My favorites are the ABH Modern Renaissance, Tartelette In Bloom, UD Naked3, and Tartiest Pro Amazonian

I use Urban Decay, Tarte, and Smashbox. I need to add mor...

I use Urban Decay, Tarte, and Smashbox. I need to add more to my collection

My classic go to palette is the original Lorac Pro palette! I've hit pan in so many shades, it's just a good basic neutral.

I just got the Jaclyn Hill morphe palette and absolutely...

I just got the Jaclyn Hill morphe palette and absolutely love it. But some of my faves are ABH modern renaissance, ABH subculture palette, Tarte pro palette, Urban decay heat palette, MAC 15 warm palette, Crown 15 neutral palette, Too faced bon bon and possibly the Too faced sweet peach pallete although I wish the color payout was a tad bit better but can be solved using eye primer. I personally want to get my hands on a lorac pro palette because the colors are so rich and so creamy as well as bendable and a decent price, all pluses in my book. Hope you find what your looking for dear, happy makeup-ing lol!

Urban Decay Heat and Too Faced Peaches and Cream Matte Ve...

Urban Decay Heat and Too Faced Peaches and Cream Matte Velvet are my go to pallets. Love them!

Modern Renaissance palette by ABH, Sweet Peach palette by Too Faced, Shade & Light Eye palette by Kat Von D, Naked Heat palette by Urban Decay. If you like glitter Moondust by Urban Decay is AMAZING!

I need to get the Too Faced sweet peach Palette!! I keep hearing so many good things about it!

Re: RE: Favorite Eyeshadow Palette?

It truly is amazing! I just bought it for half off on Too Faced's website.

right now I'm loving the Rainforest of the Sea pallet by...

right now I'm loving the Rainforest of the Sea pallet by Tarte. gorgeous colors, wonderful pigmentation.

RE: right now I'm loving the Rainforest of the Sea pallet by...

I am subscribed to Boxycharm & Recieved the volume 2 Palette i believe in last months box but still haven’t used it. Looks gorgeous though!!

I like Huda Beauty and Urban Decay!

RE: Re: Favorite Eyeshadow Palette?

I have all the UD Naked Palettes & Just Got My First Huda Beauty One Which Is The Desert Dusk Palette! Love The UD ones So Hopefully I Love This One Just As Much.
18 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing