Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Face primers samples please

Since a lot of us are still looking for primers and wasting money on some… after finding out that #UrbanDecay has discontinued the one and only primer I have found useful… #urban decay optical illusion primer… can Sephora have some primer samples because I would hate to buy some and keep returning them. I feel lost and since then I have bought 3 primers that I didn’t like. I don’t know why they discontinued this primer… I don’t care if I have to pay for trial size primers… it’s better then wasting money on primers that just sit gathering dust. I order everything online and I don’t have time returning stuff. Alot of us just started wearing makeup again after the mandatory mask mandate. I really need to find a good face primer like this one. Thank you! @everyone@sephora

3FEA6710-8E6D-4236-8120-5E48210F1794.jpeg

Re: Face primers samples please

I’ve heard good things about Too Faced plump and prime. I’ve never used it because I went to 2 stores and it was sold out. I came across a cheaper alternative when looking for it. So I’ve been using NYX Plump Right Back instead. It’s been a few weeks and I like it. 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • 3FEA6710-8E6D-4236-8120-5E48210F1794.jpeg
testing