cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|
Anonymous Insider

Eyeshadow suggestions

Hello everyone! I love glitter and was wondering what glittery eyeshadows would you recommend? ๐Ÿ’– 

RE: Eyeshadow suggestions

STILA Glitter and Glow liquid eyeshadows are my favorite!

STILA Glitter and Go Liquid Eyeshadow. Hands down my favorites

Tati Beauty Textured Neutrals Vol 1 has amazing pressed glitters. I get compliments every time I wear colors from that palette. Stila has lovely liquid glitter shadows. Also Huda Beauty has some beauty foil shadows that work well with the glitters in the palettes.
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Eyeshadow suggestions

@CCarrillo these sound lovely! I will be sure to try these out! Thank you for sharing โ˜บ๏ธ

Re: Eyeshadow suggestions

@Anonymous I also love the Stila shades! And this time of year they come in some very affordable holiday sets which are a great deal relative to the cost of the FS singles. Also a huge fan of Hourglass generally and their holiday Trio of glitters might get me this winter

Anonymous Insider

@Brutalitops  thank you so much for the suggestions! ๐Ÿ’– I'll try these out ๐Ÿ’–

I agree with the below, stila magnificent metals glitter and glow liquid eyeshadows are THE BEST ever! Glittery, opaque, easy to use, no fallout like pressed/loose glitter, and just stunning. I have 12 shades. Iโ€™m obsessed with them! Also Natasha Denona and Pat McGrath make beautiful shimmer and glittery shades!
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Eyeshadow suggestions

@samkeaysxo Those sound amazing!!! I'm for sure going to try them out ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Hi @Anonymous! I recommend the STILAGlitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadows! They're so pigmented and very long wearing!

https://www.sephora.com/product/magnificent-metals-glitter-glow-liquid-eye-shadow-P63087293

Always,

Danee

Anonymous Insider

@DaneeBT That sounds awesome! @keelybt  Also recommended that โ˜บ๏ธ I'm going to have to try it out ๐Ÿ’– thank you for the suggestion 

Anonymous Insider

@blackkitty2014  They look soooo pretty!!! ๐Ÿ˜ I'm for sure going to try these out! โ˜บ๏ธ Thanks for sharing! 

@FabluousMan  I love all things sparkly! One of my favs for eyeshadow are the 

STILA - Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow.  There are a bunch of shades to choose from and they work well as a topper on your eye shadow (or alone) when you want a bit more pop. 

Anonymous Insider

@keelybt That sounds amazing! I also LOVE sparkly things! Especially when i can get my makeup and outfit to be sparkly or glittery. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Thanks for your suggestion ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Hey you @Anonymous. (love that screen name)..I personally like the STILA
Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow because once applied, those suckers won't budge no matter how hard you're dancing & sweating (or not).  Their shade range is also pretty extensive and you can apply more than one. Best of luck finding one that works for you Smiley Wink 

https://www.sephora.com/product/shimmer-glow-liquid-eye-shadow-P427385?skuId=2027266&icid2=products%20grid:p427385:product

Anonymous Insider

@ZombieMetroAnt Thank you so much for the suggestion! ๐Ÿ’– i am definitely going to try it! โ˜บ๏ธ and im happy you like my name ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Awesome @Anonymous  Heart  Let me know what you think and if they live up to the "dance" test (LOL)

Related image

Anonymous Insider

@ZombieMetroAnt I tried it out & they sure did live up to the "dance" test ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’–โ˜บ๏ธ

YAS!!!!  So happy to hear that @Anonymous Heart next test: Zumba class....(LOL!)

Anonymous Insider

@ZombieMetroAnt  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ

21 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 44 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing