Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Eyeliner color white? Waterline

Hey everyone! I see all you beautiful ladies in pictures! A lot of people wear white liner on the waterline. I don’t think now besides NYX I can try! Lady Gaga worked did not go on at first and a Sephora lady chopped a good portion off then sharpened. Well it went on chunky. But it went on. I returned it. Bc I shouldn’t have a liner not knowing when the liner ends on the pencil she used something like a ciggar cutter lol then sharpened I’m trying about face it goes easy on skin. Not easy on water line. Urban decay would be NO1 doesn’t stay leaves flakes out of 12 lady Gaga hers went on and stayed not as smooth as MAC I bought years ago pinky white more white though they don’t make it. I try MACS NEW ONE OR NYX 

I HAVE TRIED EVERY SINGLE ONE out there

besides NYX, MAC,SURATT BEAUTY LIGHT BATON

ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE. When I ask someone they say thank you.. and move on lol I have awkward big eyes and it helps me look better. I can’t believe it’s been this hard. 

thank you in advance I try to reply sometimes it doesn’t let me 

Re: Eyeliner color white? Waterline

I recently bought the NYX white Jumbo pencil, (and by recently I mean this past Saturday, so really recent) and I love it, it doesn’t leave a chunky ugly look on the water line which I definitely get why you wouldn’t want that because I hate when it happens! It’s goes on smoothly and lasts, but I do like reapplying, which is fast and easy! Since it is a jumbo pencil I find that the size of the tip makes it faster to apply to the waterline, and it being jumbo lasts a super long time! (I would know just because a cousin of mine had one and hers lasted her a really long time)! Hope this helps!

@Natalia082112 

It's not so much the liner sometimes as the place you're lining, if it's wet at all the liner won't adhere cleanly. When I'm having trouble, I use the liner once to help pave the way, dry the liner off with a clean tissue, then re-apply. Do this for each eye in turn.

I have a cheap white pencil from Sally Beauty, and another from Sephora Collection, but I also do this with dark liners. You could gently use a clean dry finger to dry off the skin too. I'm not recommending that first though, you never want to mess with that space much or you can get a stye.

And @Natalia082112  your eyes are gorgeous!

If you don’t mind the price I think the Chantecaille Brightening Eye Kajal in Nude ($30) is hands down the best one that exists. Which is probably the ONLY Chantecaille product that isn’t terrible and wasn’t overhyped by the internet when the not-foundation-foundation and their didn’t-blur-anything blurring powder belonged in the internets trash can. 

@Natalia082112 I actually have and love the new MAC colour excess white eyeliner in Incorruptible.  I have not tried the NYX one.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing