Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eyeliner and Fake Lashes

I really want to start using eyeliner and fake lashes but I'm not sure which products are best and I'm not sure how to apply either! help!

Re: Eyeliner and Fake Lashes

@MeganMcCord For beginners I always suggest getting either individuals or a band that is thin and not thick.  Great lashes are Ardell 110 or the individuals one.  They can be found in the drugstore.  I would get eyelash glue like the Duo white that dries clear.  Measure out you lashes to your eyes and trim the end if needed.  Apply a thin strip of glue to the lash band and bend the lash band back and forth and wait about 30 seconds for the glue to dry before applying closest to the lash line.  You can apply the lashes with your fingers, tweezers or a lash applicator, whichever is easier for you.  Once applied you want to press you lashes and the false ones together.  You can curl the lashes and apply mascara after if you want.  Apply liquid liner over the lash band.  A great liner is Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner Cuz I'm Black 

For beginners using eyeliner I suggest using a kohl one.  There a lot of different brands that carry them.  The cheaper ones that are great are from Maybelline but I love the ones from MAC, Melt Cosmetics, Charloitte Tilbury and Pat McGrath.  Draw tiny little dots across the lash line and then connect them.  If you need some help apply scotch tape the the outer bottom corner of your eyes for guidance or use shadow shields.  Once you get comfortable using kohl eye liner you can try a felt tip liner or gel liners.

Practice makes perfect so keep trying till you get better.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing