Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eye liner

Looking for an amazing liquid eye liner that doesn’t budge. I have one eye that waters like crazy when I’m outside and it takes my Kat von d tattoo liner right off (even if I’m not outside until hours after I put it on). Any suggestions?

Eye liner

I love Tarte eyeliner myself. Lately my go to has been their Sex Kitten liquid eyeliner. I get watery eyes as well, especially now because of the weather and allergies. What I find helps me is to prime my eyelids, and set it with powder. I like a good old winged eyeliner but I have found that on watery eye days if I line my upper lids with liquid eyeliner than use a push liner brush and smudge in a black or dark brown eyeshadow over top, that that \"look\" is more forgiving if I tear up! Hope that helps!

Re: Eye liner

Hi @andreasc,

I have oily eyelids, so I really struggle with keeping eyeliner on. What's worked for me is the Marc Jacobs Highliner Matte Eye Pencil. This is the only eyeliner that doesn't smear or smudge on me and I've tried every other eyeliner out there. I use the shade Earthquake which is a nice, deep brown that you can use everyday. I hope this helps!

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing