Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eye Primer

I don't really use eye primers and am looking for suggestions. My eye lids are more on the dry side but could get a little oily in the summer at my eye crease, I have hooded eyes.

Re: Eye Primer

Hi @NinaNee 

I understand that Asian eye problem...

I use the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original or just regular concealer.  Either way, I always set my oily lids with a powder right after.  If my lids start getting oily during the day, I set them again with powder.

@NinaNee MAC prep and prime 24 hour extended eye base 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 

@NinaNee  I have hooded eyes as well and mine always crease and smudge. I’ve been loving Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original I also love URBAN DECAY - Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Sin it doubles as an eyeshadow when I’m in a rush! 

Thanks @ather for the recommendations. I have used the UD original primer many years ago but I can't recall why I didn't like it too much. I'll have to give it a go again. Out of the 2 do you have one that you like better?

@NinaNee  I like sin!! It definitely hides and dark circles on my lid! I’ve also used the TOO FACED - Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer I like it too I just had a reaction to it. 

Thanks @ather 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing