cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@greeneyedgirl107, I think I discovered BHA 9 right around the time they repackaged the product. This current version performs better than the older packaging. Wow. 😮 I just know that I have to be very very careful when getting product out or I lose a lot of the solution in the process. 

@itsfi same here!  I'm not getting mad b/c it's my fave product...but still...

@greeneyedgirl107, yea,  I feel the same way - it’s such a great product! ♥️ For something with such a high concentration of BHA, it is gentle while being very effective. Maybe on their next repackaging (repackaging not reformulation!!!), they’ll come up with something better. 🤞🏼 

@itsfi I haven't complained to them b/c I'm afraid they'll just revamp the whole thing!

March empties Loves❤️❤️❤️Loves❤️❤️❤️

Likes but won’t repurchase.Likes but won’t repurchase.

2A1F80FB-7824-4F7A-AC14-0A66B7F80A62.jpeg

Nopes👎 The DDG products work great but the scent is terrible. 

Great job getting through products that smell,, not so appealing @faeriegirl 

I love both those Paulas Choice sunscreens! @faeriegirl . 

@faeriegirl Great breakdown of empties!

I laughed at your comment on the DDG products, @faeriegirl.  I take it that you don't care for the "hot dog water" smell? 😂

Sweet job on the empties @faeriegirl😍 Ahhhh, Bioderma! The queen of my HG skincare products. 💖 I looooove that stuff. I'm convinced my skin looks its best when I use it consistently as my pre-cleanse step. 

So apparently I am a little over dramatic. Last month I felt bad I didn’t use much but this month I finished a few full size products and I think I have a few more close to being finished. I love the top row and the bottom row was a nope for me. The 2 deodorants are actually being destashed because they didn’t work for me. 
The farmacy one looks like it is discontinued which is sad because I did like it. I don’t think any will be repurchased soon since I have other products on hand already. 

9904A0FD-AFE7-4E3B-A455-1889C41B54E1.jpeg

@itsfi  thanks for the TJ scrub the green tea scent is to die for. Yum!!  

Wahoo @ather! Look at all these empties! 😍 Full sizes too. 👊👍 I knew you could  would do it! 

Told you so.gif

Ohhhh yeeaaahhh! You can't see me right now ather, but I'm literally mimicking this gif. 😉😅 Awesome job working through your products! 

@itsfi  Thanks!!! I feel like I was trying to finish the Farmacy one forever. It’s hard to tell how much the Tatcha bottle had since I couldn’t see in it. And I think the TO oil lasted so long too. So pretty proud. I had the same happy dance when I finished that many too. I also used some samples but I used when I was away so I didn’t save them!! 

Excellent job!! @ather 

@lmaster  Thank you!

@ather Great work on the empties! I also found the deodorant on the left did not work for me either.

@Mellmars1185  Urg really. Good to know it’s not just me. It’s pretty much full but I got it free when I ordered something else so I don’t feel bad. 

I just posted my skincare empties at my ig @_shaidomingo check it out ❤️

@ShairaDomingo We'd love to see them posted here too!

Ooh I've been such a slacker the last two months! Here is Feb and March combined.

2022- 22/100
2022 - 12 Destashes

Feb March Love Ok.jpg

Love-
Sephora Green Tea Sleep Mask
Shisedo Cotton Wipes
Ocean Waves Bath Bomb- Not pictured

Ok-
Olaplex 4
Olaplex 5
Sweet and Shimmer Hand Mask
Sweet and Shimmer Foot Mask
Yadah Nose Strip
Whim Star Bath Bomb

Feb March No NoP.jpg

No Opinion-
Spa Life Sleeping Egg

N.O.-
Galaxy Bath Bomb
Whipped Bath Fizzer

Feb March Destash.jpg

De-stash-
Love & Toast Prickly Pear Lip Balm- Loved but it smells bad now.
Bite Bellini
Revlon Seductive
Revlon Dreamer
Buxom Nicole
Ellen Tracy Polish x2

@Samtian, nice job! This is the first I've heard of the Love & Toast brand - that tin is super cute! 😍

10,745 Replies
testing