cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

I think it’s much more than you do, @CookieGirl1 - this looks like a lot. Great work, I mean…a FS Good Genes? Way to go!

@eshoe it's a joy to go through a FS Good Genes!  I still absolutely love that product.

it is so fun and I guess kind of bittersweet to finish a product @CookieGirl1. I hate saying goodbye but it seems like new little joys always come along ☺️

Excellent reviews!! @CookieGirl1 

@lmaster thanks, lady 😉

@CookieGirl1  Great job!

@ather thanks!

@CookieGirl1   I absolutely LOVE the double serum!  I had no idea it doesn’t  have what it takes to perform cause it’s made my skin feel so comfortable and soft and the texture makes the application so pleasant.  Ha who knew?  

@heartsmyface I know!  I LOVE how it feels so I was actually pretty disappointed to learn that it really isn't much of a powerhouse product in terms of ingredients :(.

Very informative review @CookieGirl1!

IMG-1812.JPG

Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisturizing Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi 2 oz/ 60 mL - lovely texture, would repurchase

Skinfix Eczema+ Hand Repair Cream 3 oz/ 89 mL - one of my favorites, I had an empty mini, too. Will repurchase

Sunday Riley A+ High-Dose Retinol Serum - I liked it, it didn't irritate or dry my skin at all. Would repurchase.

Youth To The People 15% Vitamin C + Caffeine Energy Brightening Serum for Uneven Tone 1 oz / 30 ml - it was fine but nothing special. Smell good, like ginger beer. Wouldn't repurchase but if it was in a set I'd still use it.

Zoya polish- would repurchase

Benefit Cosmetics Mini 24-HR Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel with Lamination Effect 0.11 fl oz/ 3.5 mL - my go to clear brow gel. Had a backup, and will repurchase.

Allies of skin deluxe samples- I used these very inconsistently so I didn't really notice anything special, but I can't really say how well they perform.

@makeitup305 Excellent empties 

I am on the Zoya Polish Remover ❤️ list too,  @makeitup305. It works plus I can’t spill it. 

Interesting note about the ginger beer scent. I noticed something about it and I think this is exactly what it was.

@eshoe it didn't really bother me but it was unexpected haha

Yeah it didn’t bother me either, @makeitup305. It’s just kinda funny and also amusing when a product has an ‘off the beaten path’ scent.

I'm almost done with my SR retinol also, no complaints, I have a bunch of Shani darden minis I need to use up before looking for something else,, do you have a favorite retinol product other than the SR? @makeitup305 

@lmaster I haven't tried that many. I've been using the Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Advanced Retinol + Ferulic Texture Renewal Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL and I like it, too. It has a kind of spice-y scent but I haven't gotten any irritation or dryness from it. It's really thin and absorbs quickly so I'd recommend it along with the Luna.

@makeitup305  The blue tansy in the Sunday Riley is great at reducing any irritation the retinol may cause.  I really enjoy it as well! 

Thanks for your review! @makeitup305 .  I have benefited from the same Sunday Riley products😀

@makeitup305  Wow great job!!! 

thanks @ather . Now that I don't have a ton of serums open at the same time I'm getting through them on a more consistent basis.

10,778 Replies
testing