cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Thx you @ather 🌹

@blackkitty2014 Whoo great job!!!

Thx you @Samtian 🌹

Fabulous empties @blackkitty2014 Way to go on all of those!

Yummy,  I spy a bit of Lush in there 😉 they make some fantastic smelling soaps 🧼 😄

Can I ask about your experience with AB? What you liked and didn't like about it?

It was a bit thinner than I would like. @CynthieLu . I think it was my mistake that I got the thinner version of it. I might like it more if I get the regular ones. But it works just liked any other cream that I have just a bit overpriced 😘

March empties

MTD: 50

YTD: 148 (detailed breakdown in spoiler)

March 2023 empties - candles.jpg

Candles have been keeping various rooms in the house warm and wonderfully scented during the chilly and rain filled March. I would happily use all of these candles again but the standouts are the VOLUSPA Mini Vanilla Latte Glass Jar Candle 5.5 oz/ 156 G, the Voluspa Jasmine Midnight Blooms (this was part of a February haul and has been a love ever since), and Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Candle which is on my list for the spring sale! 🛍

March 2023 empties - full size.jpg

I finished several full size products, including the Kerastase Chroma Absolu shampoo and conditioner I purchased during last year's spring sale. I do think this works well on my color treated hair and I'll repurchase at some point. 

March 2023 empties - foils.jpg

There were several goodies from March's foils challenge, many tried-and-true favorites like the Tatcha, Verb and Skinceuticals. The EADEM Milk Marvel Dark Spot Serum with Niacinamide and Vitamin C 1 oz/ 30 mL was a huge hit for me and will definitely be part of my spring sale haul. 💖

March 2023 empties - masks.jpg

I don't think I will ever tire of these Kao Megrhythm Gentle Steam Eye Masks. They are forever favorites and repeated repurchases. 

Empties Breakdown:

Spoiler
CategoryYTD
Skincare  50
Sheet Masks  30
Makeup   7
Bath & Body   9
Hair Care 19
Nail Care   5
Fragrance   4
Candles 16
Wellness   0
Tools   0
Other   8
TOTAL148

Size / TypeYTD
Full Size  40
Deluxe / Travel / Mini   20
Foils  58
Sheet Masks  30
TOTAL148

@itsfi love seeing all of your candles!

@CookieGirl1, with the weather being on the cooler side and me being home more last month, I had more opportunities to put my candles to use. We'll see how things go when the weather warms up. I heard that a heat wave is expected near you.

@itsfi I burn candles all year long, rain or shine.  I just tend to burn fruitier ones in Spring and Summer and warmer, more gourmand scents in the cooler months as a general rule.

I fully appreciate your detailed Empties posts @itsfi  Great round up this month! 🙂 Finding a second use for the heart shaped candle will be fun ❤️

@CynthieLu, thanks so much. You know, that heart candle is too cute to not keep and find another use for it. 💗

Oh you did great @itsfi 👍 

Thank you @blackkitty2014! Like with most things, just keeping my head down and being consistent pays off. 👍

@itsfi The heart-shaped candle is very cute! Will you be keeping it to refill it? (idk if that's a thing? tea candles maybe?)

I’m definitely going to repurpose the heart shaped candle @Guessgal! It’s so cute. Was thinking about cleaning out the wax and using it to hold fragrance vials from discovery sets I haven’t been able to get around to testing. Or maybe to hold some of my smaller hair ties - I keep losing them. If I wore jewelry more frequently, I might use it to hold that. 

@itsfi ohhh great job!! Am I seeing different varieties of the eye mask??

@lmaster, thank you! Yes, the steam eye masks come in different scents/flavors.

Original Series 

* Unscented 

* Yuzu / Citrus 

* Rose 

* Lavender 

* Chamomile 

Special / Limited Edition (usually Asia exclusive but you can sometimes find them on YesStyle or Stylevana

* Japanese Cypress / Hinoki / Forest 

* Vanilla 

* Sakura / Cherry Blossom

* Mugwort 

* Mint 

* Lemon

Ohhhh love seeing more varieties!! @itsfi 

Me too! 👍🏼 I’ve only tried a couple of the new scents and liked it. If you try any of the new ones, would love to get your take on it @lmaster

@itsfi I'm impressed by all of your candle empties!

@CookieGirl1, thank you. It’s all thanks to how cold it was this winter. 

10,781 Replies
testing