cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@CynthieLu I bought mine from Fortinos (owned by Loblaw) on sale for $12.99. Always great to get some extra Optimum points too 😉

@Mellmars1185 Fabulous job!!! 

@Samtian Thank you so much!

@Mellmars1185 good job! I didn't use my eos either lol

@lmaster Thank you! On to better things!

IMG_3317.jpeg

A few more empties for this month. Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL LANEIGE Mini Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer 1.6 oz/ 50 mL and CeraVe Renewing SA Lotion are all repurchases and will be repurchased again. Love them all!

China Glaze orange cuticle oil was really nice. I liked the smell and it helped quite a bit with dryness in my fingers. I’d repurchase if I could find it again. I found it by chance at Winners. I know it looks full but it’s because I transferred Revlon’s almond cuticle oil into this bottle so I could keep using the dropper instead of a brush.

The last one is a trial size of Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid. This stuff is sooo magical! The scent was so pretty and pleasant, the texture was light and fluffy, and boy did it leave me feeling hydrated! I don’t think I can justify the price tag on this one though. 

@JoSometimes  Great job! I thought the China glaze was a destash until I read your post! Glad you loved it. I am so picky about my cuticle oils also! Hope you find it again!

@ather It was my first cuticle oil, so my expectations were low. I liked the orange scent. Revlon’s is fine but it’s almond scented, which makes me a little worried about using it at work. 

@JoSometimes  I try to be careful at work with scents too. I keep the Sally Hansen one at work and it has a strong scent. I haven’t had any complaints yet. 

@JoSometimes you go through that tower 28 spray quickly, good job!

@lmaster I had a massive eczema flare up that affected my arms, legs, face. I wanted to claw my skin off but this helped calm it down. I used it on EVERYTHING until I found the cause of my flare up. Turns out it was because I switched laundry detergent. 

Oh I'm so sorry!! That sounds extremely uncomfortable, so glad it has helped, wow you really have to watch what goes on your skin @JoSometimes 

@lmaster I would not wish that on anyone! Thankfully, I’m past the flare up and working on recovery. 

@JoSometimes Great job!!

Thank you @Samtian!

June empties and a couple of destashes.IMG_2770.jpeg

⬆️ All loves and would definitely repurchase.

IMG_2771.jpeg

⬆️ Just ok, will not repurchase. The lawless lippes and JVN are destashes. I love the lippie formula but not the shades and I can’t stand the JVN tube packaging.

@faeriegirl  Great job! To bad the lawless colours are a miss!

@faeriegirl what a bummer about the Lawless glosses!  I love them but I totally understand how getting an "off shade" will kinda ruin the experience.

Congratulations 🌠 on your empties! 

Tell me more @faeriegirl I've never tried the Magic Cream but CT, it wasn't a good fit for you?

@CynthieLu  It is a really good moisturizer,  it is just way overpriced. I think it should be more in the $50-$60 dollar range. If it was I wouldn’t hesitate to buy it again.

@faeriegirl @CynthieLu Agreed! It’s a great cream but it’s waaay over-budget for me. 

10,745 Replies
testing