cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Good job!! @Mellmars1185 

@lmaster Thank you very much!

April empties and declutter:39 (197/600)

IMG_20230502_085844598.jpg

I could not make the DM work for me in any way, if I used it on my face, my forehead looked dry and if I used it on my lids, it was too oily 🤷 

* The Too faced chocolate gold palette is not aging well, I swatched all the shades and yes they were pigmented, however I noticed that the shades were flaking terribly, I didn't even want to take a chance

IMG_20230502_085850128.jpg

* These were project pan items I was happy to get through

IMG_20230502_090316165.jpg

* The only repurchase so far is the Bioderma, I may repurchase the YYTP mist at some point 

IMG_20230502_090415095.jpg

* kopari has already been repurchased, no to the others

IMG_20230502_090527080.jpg

Farmacy products would be repurchased, the ordinary buffet will be repurchased 

IMG_20230502_090602477.jpg

* the Cosrx master patches are the best I've tried! Already repurchased, I didn't like the perfume as much as I initially did, no repurchase 

IMG_20230502_090027620.jpg

Great empties and good decluttering @lmaster sorry to hear you had no luck with the DM Blurring Balm.

@CynthieLu thank you sweets!! I tried!! I wish I could of made it work

It's hard when they don't work out thou 😪 sorry it was a dud for you 💙 @lmaster 

Good job letting it go, that's hard to sometimes 

The Bioderma is my HG micellar water @lmaster - sooo good! ♥️ Do you have a preference between the YTTP mist and the Glow Recipe watermelon one? 

@itsfi thank you! I hate to say this, but the watermelon scent was getting boring, so I had to switch it up. I like the packaging better and the overall product is good, the yttp has a more mild scent which I'm loving, but I'm not too thrilled with the bottle, the overall product is good. I would much rather have like mini sizes of the yttp, but I'm loving the Caudalie Grape Water 7.1 oz/ 200 mL and the Kosas Plump + Juicy Vegan Collagen + Probiotic Spray-On Serum 3.38 oz / 100 ml as my chosen combo

@lmaster Amazing empties!

Thank you sweet beauty @Mellmars1185 

@lmaster Whoo fantastic job!!

Thank you lovely!! @Samtian 

I have multiple backups of the Peach Rings candle (it's an absolute fav!), the Watermelon Lemonade candle had much too light of a throw for my taste, and the Mint Chocolate was incredibly disappointing in every way.I have multiple backups of the Peach Rings candle (it's an absolute fav!), the Watermelon Lemonade candle had much too light of a throw for my taste, and the Mint Chocolate was incredibly disappointing in every way.

Would/have absolutely repurchase both.Would/have absolutely repurchase both.

With the exception of the perfume sample vials, the Darphin cream, and the Cle de Peau Micellar foil, I liked all of these.With the exception of the perfume sample vials, the Darphin cream, and the Cle de Peau Micellar foil, I liked all of these.

Excellent empties round up @CookieGirl1 I wish your two dud candles could have been successful. What a shame they didn't live up to thier scent expectations, they would have been so good!

A candle that smells like peach rings, @CookieGirl1?!!! Ohhhh wow! 🤣 I'm super bummed that the mint chocolate chip milkshake candle was a let down. I feel like you need to treat yourself to a tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream to console yourself. hahaha! 😋

@itsfi Funny, I DO have a carton of chocolate chip mint ice cream in the freezer that I've been working on 😁.

@CookieGirl1 Wonderful haul!

@CookieGirl1 Wow!!! Great job getting through all those perfumes and a  lippie! 

@CookieGirl1 fabulous empties, sorry the two candles were disappointing 

@lmaster I was SO excited about the Mint Chocolate one but wow--what a dud!

April Empties.10573B4C-2325-45A0-B045-B476F99EBF97.jpeg

All loves ❤️

FDEC8A1C-B92D-4A37-9E7C-7E109ABC6CD2.jpeg

Summer Fridays skin tint, RB primer, Tatcha primer, and TF mascara were all good but I won’t repurchase. The Byoma is a big no, it caused milia.

10,781 Replies
testing