cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@ShortErica Love reading your thoughts on all your empties. I also LOVE the lavender Epsom salt! So relaxing 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT! I think lavender is so perfect for bedtime. 🙂

clearly I need to try the Dr teals @ShortErica

clearly I need to try the Dr teals @ShortErica

Re: clearly I need to try the Dr teals @ShortErica

You haven't tried Dr. Teal's @lmaster?! Oh my goodness. Love my bath time. 🛀 We need to fix this ASAP.

Re: clearly I need to try the Dr teals @ShortErica

No I have not i love bath salts @ShortErica 

Have you tried the Matcha Dr. Teal’s @ShortErica? I am waiting to finish off a bag of another scent before opening it but I’m very curious. I didn’t know there was an almond scent! Also-FYI my Costco had 2-12 lb bags of the plain Dr. Teal’s for $7.99. I mix 1/2 and 1/2 now to extend life of the scented ones. The plain does have a scent, but it’s just refreshing like the others but without a specific ‘note’ lol.

I haven't tried the Matcha @eshoe. Costco does some things super well. Too bad BJ's is more convenient and that's my go-to wholesale place. I miss out on some of those cool Costco things. Thanks for letting me know.

I've thought about just getting some plain epsom salt. The only time I've used plain is to mix in essential oils (I'm a fan of sandalwood) and make my own bath salt. I got both for Christmas a couple years ago and have my Dr. Teal's and then the sandalwood one. I don't use too much per bath so it's not very heavily scented but some Dr. Teal's and some plain might be a good idea. 🙂 

I love Dr. teals @ShortErica!❤️

A few empties from the past few weeks. I like to take photos from several months and do one big post 🙂

Expired mini lippies and a Kari Gran lip whipExpired mini lippies and a Kari Gran lip whipI purchased this in late Nov and Sephora sent me an item that was set to expire in Dec. Fortunately they gave me a refund!I purchased this in late Nov and Sephora sent me an item that was set to expire in Dec. Fortunately they gave me a refund!Ahhh-mazing night cream! I will def repurchase after I go through my stash of creams :)Ahhh-mazing night cream! I will def repurchase after I go through my stash of creams 🙂Some mini mascara empties. I plan to donate the wands to a company that uses them to brush little crittersSome mini mascara empties. I plan to donate the wands to a company that uses them to brush little crittersThis was a great buy from ulta (some sale last year). I would repurchase if the sale price was available again, but if not, then prob not.This was a great buy from ulta (some sale last year). I would repurchase if the sale price was available again, but if not, then prob not.A mix of expired items and empties. When it starts to stink its time to go!A mix of expired items and empties. When it starts to stink its time to go!

Phytonmakes really good hair products!  I especially liked their purple shampoo!  @trishavt 

Great job finishing up your mini mascaras, @trishavt!

great trash @trishavt

great trash @trishavt

You're right @trishavt... once things start to smell off... time to put them in the empties bin!  I love that you're donating the mascara wands!  I think I've heard of this group that uses them before?  If you remember could you post the group, or address to send them to?

@missjeanie The organization is Appalachian Wildlife Refuge (is this the one @trishavt )? They accept clean (I wash the mascara off with Dawn dish detergent), used wands for their Wands for Wildlife program! They don't want you to send them brand new wands since they want to recycle your old ones 🙂

@RNGesusPlsAwesome thanks!  I'll try to remember to start putting mine aside and then send some in once I have a bag! 

That's the organization!  My Starbucks actually has a sign up in the cafe and we're accepting wands from customers/other vendors in the store.  Us baristas are always down to help the baby ducks.

@Nickelliebear1 Wow, that's great to hear and so convenient! I wish my local Starbucks did that. Would reduce the packaging supplies needed.

@trishavt, I love that you are donating the mascara wands and how they’ll be used! 💗

Chanel glosses have the prettiest sparkles🤩 @trishavt 

Note the kitty paws in the backgroundNote the kitty paws in the background

My Beauty Diary sheet masks are a staple. The two other sheet masks that I tried were okay but nothing special, so I probably wouldn't buy them again. The Oozoo Bear mask in particular was disappointing as it was supposed to be hydrating but my face felt tight and dry after using it. 

I've got one more pot of the Indigo Cream from Tatcha, so I'm hoping that lasts me until this cold weather lets up. 

@sockmagnet Awesome empties! I am sure your skin is happy!

Best,

Rebecca

10,615 Replies
testing