cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@MoniDJ the thoughtful @keana1 gifted me a couple, I'm not positive where she would of bought them, maybe @keana1 can give you some insight to where they can be purchased, they are so so adorable

These are a nice group of masks @lmaster! <333 Love the Tatcha cleansing oil - feels so nice and does a great job at breaking up sunblock and makeup! 🙂

Thank you @itsfi it is great cleansing oil, on to the next in the stash 😆

Do you like the Ghost Oil, @lmaster?  I've been wanting to try that one, just for something different since I'm almost out of the current oil that I've been using.

@CookieGirl1 I do like it, that's actually what I'm having my daughter use, I find that is not as greasy or oily as other hair oils

@lmaster Good to know!  I hate really thick oils since I have pretty fine hair.

I've went through probably 4 ds of this oil @CookieGirl1 

Empties:  third bottle of IGK 30,000 feet love it can’t live without it for volume and texture.  Juice beauty pack from December now used up.  It was very good and smelled great.  Probably pick up another gift set in the winter.  Hylauronic mask from The Creme excellent mask.  Have 2 left in the pack of 5.   Pore primer is okay (rewards sample).  Like the other Benefit one better.  I love this shampoo and conditioner from Matrix.  Sadly I’m almost out of shampoo and they each cost over $20 at my local salon ☹️

3A15474B-BD54-4F52-921F-BDDF3A797C02.jpeg4ACE1D05-D701-431B-AFC2-67CDDF939439.jpegD9E711AE-1BB2-4883-942B-18987C41CF46.jpeg

I have that Crème Shop mask and can't wait to use it @2manyperfumes

Just used the peach one this morning 👍

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

Nice empties! @2manyperfumes and bummer about the shampoo. My shampoo is $24 and it’s never on sale. But it makes my hair feel like silky kitty fur so I still buy it.

Re: RE: Re: Empties - 2019

Thanks @Weetart 🥰 I know.  I found Verb on sale at Winners.  Yeah -24/both conditioner and shampoo.  I found a bunch of goodies on sale.  Posting them on the TJ Max’s thread.  

awesome empties @2manyperfumes

awesome empties @2manyperfumes

Re: awesome empties @2manyperfumes

Thanks @lmaster ❤️

@2manyperfumes The IGK - 30,000 Feet Volume Powder Spraysounds amazing! I have to try it!

Best,
Rebecca

It helps my fine hair have some shape and texture

I just bought the Juice Beauty set!  ❤❤

@2manyperfumes 

I like the scent @l8totheparty and it was pretty good 🥰

April Empties!

Empties-2019.04.PNG

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - great for 2nd step of double cleanse

Garnier Micellar Water - I really like it. But I think I need to find a cleansing oil/balm since using multiple cotton pads is likely tugging at my skin. I'm hoping to use this as a step 1b in a double cleanse to verify the oil/balm did its job

Swisspe cotton rounds - these are fine, I just prefer squares - I think more surface area. I'm also going to order some reusable since @WinglessOne has inspired me to try them out

Clinique moisture surge - this was my 2nd full size (bought at an Ulta 21 days last year), this product is pretty good but is a bit much for my 2 step moisturizer routine - one with hyaluronic acid and then a more emollient/occulsive to seal it in. I used it on its own and it was fine but I prefer some of my other moisturizer combos

Clinique take the day off cleansing balm - decent, though I'm still looking for that magic take it all off in one go product. It did a million times better than the Boscia makeup breakup but it didn't handle tinted sunscreen as well as I hoped it would. I'd use it again but think I can find something better

Lancome eye cream vissionaire or something like that - the texture was really luxurious in my opinion but the ingredients are just meh. There's alcohol and the retinyl palmitate is near the bottom. I personally wouldn't pay this much for an eye cream unless it proved itself. So as just an okay product, not for me

Nivea lip balm - another a-okay product that I throw in my purse. I bought a few on sale a few years ago and have been trying to use them before they would expire

Adidas perfume - seriously this is from like when I was in middle school. Why do I keep things? But it's done and now I have the big one to work on. Spray it around the bathroom, on some stinky feet, I'll get rid of this old stuff some way

Lastly - Dr. Teal's - I've tried 4 versions: this, lavender, pink Himalayan, and the new shea butter and almond. I am picky about my fragrances in products and sheet masks but I guess I like it in the tub. Lavender is my favorite of the ones I've tried. It really does serve the purpose of helping calm me before bed. I would say the lightness of the shea butter and almond ranks it at 2. This one might be 3. At first I wasn't a fan but it grew on me for the relaxation claim. It did seem nice after lots of working out. The pink Himalayan which I thought would be a winner is in last place. There's a citrusy scent to it that I'm just not digging. I guess I expected it to be more plain and it wasn't what I thought. Way more information than needed for an empty but there's my take. 🙂

Cute little icons for your empties @ShortErica! Cerave Hydrating Facial Cleanser is a good one!

Thanks @itsfi 

10,615 Replies
testing