cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: @Shosh85 kinda funny.. the DE you love, I like the biossa...

@lmaster Your skin type definitely makes a difference! 😉 

Re: Empties - 2019

@Shosh85 Glad to see a plug for amika triple rx, I picked one up recently!

@CC3616 Nice! So far out of the Amika masks I've tried, the Triple RX has been my favorite! I hope you like it! 🤞🤗

@Shosh85  @SpaceLlama  I'm working though one of the Amika masks I picked up at TJ as well.  I was almost upset that I'd paid full price for one the day before and had to get the deal one as well.  It really is a great product.  

Eek! That sucks, @missjeanie! I never buy Amika products at full price either. They're really good, but I'd break the bank if I did 🙈

@missjeanie  I feel the same! I haven't seen them at TJ's recently, but I refuse to buy them at full price now! – so I'll just wait and hope they show up. Haha! 😂🤞

@Shosh85 @SpaceLlama I haven't seen much the last month or so here, but I'm going to be keeping an eye out at the discount stores here for sure.  I'll be needing a new one in the next month lol

Love Amika's hair masks too, @Shosh85 🙂

@SpaceLlama  Yup! They're my favorite – especially when I can find them at TJ Maxx! 👍😉

Re: Empties - V2

Empties from the past couple of months on a 0-5 scale:

5s (love these, always repurchase, usually have a backup on hand)

PXL_20210305_213749286.jpg

4s (I like these a lot and will happily use again, there are just others in each category that I prefer)

PXL_20210305_213601250.jpg

3s (Meh. These are ok. I'd use them again as free samples, but wouldn't pay money for them)

PXL_20210305_213236421.jpg

2s (These are all things I did finish, but were total let downs.)

PXL_20210305_213441635.jpg

1s (These were terrible performers for me. There was just something off or something I didn't like about each item.)

PXL_20210305_213327533.jpg

0s (These two broke me out so absolute no-gos)

PXL_20210305_213124449_2.jpg

@quspork  Awesome using everything up!

So satisfying to see those liners down to a little nub @quspork! Impressive! Love that Wander mascara - so good! 💖

Hahaha, just getting my money's worth out of those UD liners, @itsfi 😂

Nothing wrong with getting your money's worth! Well done @quspork; well done!!! 😁

Not a fan of the tatcha cleanser either @quspork 

For me, it was "ok" but to justify its price I would need way more than just ok, ya know? @lmaster Plus that darn bottle was solid as a rock which made it hard to squeeze out the last couple of uses. 

@quspork Nice empties! I’ve been thinking of trying the Verb ghost oil and got a sample recently. I love the Laneige lip masking. Sorry the water sleeping mask didn’t workout for you, I liked the Lavender water sleeping mask quite a bit. I had the same reaction to Herbivore Lapis Oil, don’t know why it causes some of us to break out because I’ve had good luck with some of their other products (the Bakuchiol is my favorite!). 

I still need to try the Bakuchiol, @lnum so many people have said good things about it! Is the new version working out well for you then?

I do have the Laneige sleeping mask in lavender too and much prefer that one (which smells so lovely right before bed) and the original one. This cica one was just too heavy for my skin. 

@quspork So far so good with the new Bakuchiol formula. I use it about every other night, alternating with a Vitamin C serum and sometimes Hyaluronic Acid serum. 

Ah I see! I ultimately ended up going back to my belif aqua bomb, I love it more than all the other night creams I have tried. 

Nice empties, @quspork!! Too bad about the Lapis oil!! What was up with the Lancer polish that made it bad?

@haleyvvvv I found the granules in the Lancer to be too harsh for my skin and difficult to rinse off cleanly. Others who like a "harsher" physical scrub might like this one better, but I really prefer a gentler scrub. 

10,778 Replies
testing