cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Hi @eshoe ,

Wow! You are top of your masking game! I need to get  better at using all of the face masks I have! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I bet you have a pretty nice collection @JaneanBT!

@eshoe When I first looked at the picture I thought, "Whoa, does that say placenta?  Ick." You're a brave lady!  Glad you treated yourself to some Jo Malone.  I just purchased the Nectarine Blossom and Honey and can't wait for it to get here!  Since you speak highly of it, I'll have to go and smell the Red Roses. Not that I need a second of her scents...

Apparently soybeans have placenta that is used in masks like this, in addition to other, grosser places  @sprocketta. I prefer to think mine was sourced from the former😆

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

P.s. #respect And also, I loved the YTTP oil, too. It’s like gold.

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@eshoe 🤔 velvet antlers? Horse oil? You have now officially tried all possible masks from all corners of the globe and all of the animal and plant kingdoms 🏅

Re: RE: Re: Empties - 2019

The theme of the week for the masking challenge was “Gross Masks” @christyrc - otherwise I would NEVER have tried these😂

The Goo&Tao was in Facetory and was an unintentional gross mask!

@eshoe So many great products! Loving all the mask 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT 😊

@eshoe That’s a whole lotta masks! I wish I was better at using masks but when I get home I literally collapse and don’t budge until I get the energy to take off my makeup and brush my teeth. It’s so silly but fitting a mask into my routine seems almost impossible after a long day of work! 

I hear ya @trishavt I know exactly how you feel. It’s such a priority with me I sometimes start the cleansing process before dinner so I can be in a sheet mask by bedtime. But it’s my only escape from the day. Besides BIC😂

...do we want to know how they get the velvet lol. @eshoe 

Haha,  fairies gently brush it off 😄 @scott1201 

edit- I had to look it up Velvet antler production. Male deer grow antlers each year. ... The antler takes about 90 days to grow and harden. Antlers are removed both as a farm management practice, to minimise danger if stags become aggressive around mating time, and to harvest the deer velvet (growing antlertissue).

Yes, that’s right @heartsmyface, fairies! All of my masks are sourced by fairies because that’s where the real magic happens😄

@Samtian I would never use that mask again because who knows how they got it. Growing antlers. Just so many questions right there. I didn’t even know until I was wearing it and reading the ingredients (something @Shosh85 started) and saw ‘velvet extract’ and I’m thinking...what on earth is velvet extract. 

I'm so sorry @eshoe the vita cocktail was too tacky for y...

I'm so sorry @eshoe the vita cocktail was too tacky for you..bummer!!! but I really love them, I wonder what would make a mask more tacky on different people... interesting indeed

Re: I'm so sorry @eshoe the vita cocktail was too tacky for y...

Yeah it’s probably subtle differences @lmasterwho knows, maybe an oil based vs water based cleanser or mask ahead of time makes a difference? No one else has had the same issue as me so it’s definitely something in my routine or my skin🤷🏻‍♀️

@eshoeI have that mini for the YTTP oil and I regret not getting the set too... you're not alone lol... Though I'm sure there will be more sets coming!  Great set of empties!  Great set of gross masks! You were such a trooper!

I am going to be SO prepared this holiday, @missjeanie!

@eshoeI truly do about 80% of my shopping with holiday sales because I love the value sets that come out!  I feel like getting back into BIC this year I'm going to be going a little crazier than my low buy last year with all the skincare I'm looking at!

Lots of empties for you this week @eshoe! And loves too! 💗 Hmmm... 🤔 if Stila Wanderlust is a love for both you and @Shosh85, I may need to add that to my list ... after I check to see if I don’t already have it! 😆 

10,744 Replies
testing