cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@lmaster  I go back and forth with stuff so much I forget what I like lol

@ather I have a few of those little tarte SEA FRXXXTION Stick Exfoliating Cleanser 1 oz/ 28 g myself that I really should pull out and use up.

@CookieGirl1  I really like it for a fast physical exfoliate!!

20210529_175151.jpg

Most of these were pretty average although I have to admit that for some odd reason the Target acetone nail polish remover is my favorite.  I actually wasn't a huge fan of the Tree Hut Watermelon Scrub because it had a weird underlying chemical scent and the Joah pads were pretty pathetic (but I got them for free so I used them up).

20210529_175656.jpg

I know that the Lancome Genifique really isn't anything special but my skin doesn't know that--it totally drinks it up and makes it feel great; if it wasn't so expensive (and if there weren't other serums that I wanted to try) I'd probably purchase the full size.  I also actually really liked the Murad Revitalixir™ Recovery Serum and I got over a weeks' worth of use out of it.  Unfortunately the Glow Recipe Avocado Soothing Skin Barrier Serum with Ceramides 1 oz/ 30 mL really did nothing for me and I was rather glad just to use it up and forget about it; it felt very average and it almost seemed like a wasted effort using it.  The Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ remains a favorite and I'm currently working on another tube now, and this was my last tube of the tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Balm which I actually enjoyed but probably won't repurchase.  I was happy to use up both foundations since I've been working on them seemingly forever and I have others that I like more so I won't rebuy either of those.  I have no idea why people rave about the Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray 8 oz/ 236 mL but it didn't do anything at all noticeable for my hair but clearly it works for a lot of people so I'm evidently in the minority :).

20210529_175415.jpg

Eh, they were samples.  They were fine.  Now they're gone.  

Two foundations in one month!  @CookieGirl1 I'm impressed!

@missjeanie I was actually kind of relieved to finish both since I wasn't really enjoying either of them.

I'm still on the fence with the GR,,, I think I love the scent mostly 😆 great job!! @CookieGirl1 

@faeriegirl It's too bad because it sounds like it should be really great but...

@CookieGirl1  Great job!!

Nice to know I’m not the only one who does this!🥰

Lol.... @PhauxiSunchild My ex used to laugh at the 'trash' I'd keep under the skin to post every month.  I guess from an outsiders perspective it's a bit odd... but so many of us do it and I just love seeing other's posts!

I finally saved some empties. It took me forever because I always recycle them right away! 

3048263A-2E73-46C9-9A03-16840085FB12.jpeg

These are HG items I love and always repurchase. 

617021F2-BA14-4EB8-B981-FF2618A9EE27.jpeg

Again all things I love except the Biossance eye cream which is just ok, and the atelier hand cream was also just ok. 

06DD71B9-6526-4DC2-A1FD-2ED9CA31596E.jpeg

I have used the rose mask for years and I love it but I may finally give it up once I finish my last one. The Nature Republic masks are both great and I keep masks from this line in my regular rotation. I’m still deciding what I think of the it’s skin prestige ginseng mask. It’s certainly nice, but, I think I like the Nature Republic Ginseng Gold Silk Hydrogel Mask much better. 

Great job!! @lnum 

@lmaster Thank you! 😇

@lnum Why might you give up the rose mask?

@Samtian It doesn’t really do anything. It has a cooling effect and I enjoy the scent but it doesn’t last. I use it maybe once a week in the mornings before a shower, but it just seems silly to keep repurchasing something that’s more of a ritual rather than having actual benefits. 

@lnum Definitely! 

@faeriegirl So glad you’re liking it!

@lnum  Great job getting through everything!! Lots of great loves!

10,745 Replies
testing