cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Oh, hello Hello Kitty masks!  🤩🤩🤩 @lmaster 

@sister13 they just grab you by the heart ❤️

@lmaster  Great job! Jealous of you getting through so much!!!

@ather thank you so so much!!

Ohhhhh I spy the monoi bath gel @lmaster .  I've managed to snag a mango and it makes me want to collect them all!  Did you love the scent?

I absolutely love the cherry blossom scent better, but,,, both are great!! @missjeanie 

@lmaster Wow great job!!

Thank you!! It's satisfying to actually use what I purchase @Samtian 😂

Wow you went through some stuff last month, @lmaster! Nice work👍🏼

@eshoe thank you sweets!!

@lmaster Just in time 😊

I couldn't believe it!! @SportyGirly125 you must have secret powers 😉

8DF1B4AC-C092-44B8-A47D-41071C89A2C8.jpeg

May empties! 

Loved: 

-Too Faced BTS mascara mini! One of my top 3 favourite mascaras! This one was LE Christmas snowflake packaging, but sadly was now too old and dried up. Repurchased immediately! 
-OPI RapiDry nail polish spray! Omgggg the BEST. Dries your nails in less than a minute. I’ve had this bottle for 3/4 years. You don’t need much. Just a light mist. I cannot find this at any drugstore here anymore! Had to order a replacement from Amazon. At least Amazon always has my back! 

-Both Bath & Body Works candles. Vanilla Bean is one of my all time favs, and Let Love Rule is new to me, but I liked it a lot. 
-Bath & Body Works shower gel in “In The Stars”, smells sooo good! I have other shower gels to use up first, but I’d definitely repurchase this one! 
-“Cactus Blossom” Bath & Body Works Pocket-Bac sanitizer, such a nice scent! Already repurchased.

Hated:

-Bath & Body Works “Passionfruit & Banana Flower” Pocket-Bac sanitizer. Hated the smell!! Thought I liked it in store, but was much stronger when applied to your hands. 
-Simple Skincare Exfoliating Makeup Wipes... maybe I just got a bad batch, they were on clearance so maybe they were old. But they were SO dry. Like no liquid at all. And because they’re exfoliating they’re rough, very rough. Had to wet them to be able to use them at all. And they barely removed anything. I used these with micellar solution to make them work, but 100% would not repurchase. 

Love bath and body works candles @samkeaysxo  they're always so dependable.

7FFBD443-6762-4D29-814F-F0F3A742CD19.jpeg

Here is my May empties! 
my loves are the inkey list bha and the tatcha and the tarte. The rest were ok but I wouldn’t re purchase. 

Good to know about the DE Micellar @ather. I was curious but am so content with Bioderma. Good to know it is a pass!

@ather Ahh the Tatcha I still haven’t started mine but I think I should. I hate the smell and texture of the DE C firma so much I don’t know why I’m forcing myself to finish two deluxe samples. 😆

@lnum  I agree. I felt the same way with DE c firma. I did like the results tho but that’s why I tried other serums. 

@ather You convinced me about the Tatcha when you mentioned the water like texture. I just used it for the first time a few minutes ago and you’re so spot on, what a pleasant product to use! I may try the summer Fridays  after the Tatcha since you mentioned loving that one too. 

@lnum  Awww I’m glad my description was good!! The summer Fridays is a thicker constancy, but it leaves a nice glow after which I like. It also helped my spots become lighter but I’m mot noticing it as much with the tatcha. 

@ather @CookieGirl1 I loved those tarte frixxion sticks!!! It's been quite awhile since I've used it, but I did love it too

10,745 Replies
testing