cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Great job @CookieGirl1! I love the CT spray. ❤️

Nice job!! If I could pan just one bronzer product I'd be happy 🤣 that was my sign to drastically cut back on spending @CookieGirl1 

@lmaster   It’s fairly safe to say I too won’t be finishing any bronzers in the near future, if ever.  maybe super tanned skin will come back…..one day…. It’s a deterrent to buying them but every once in a while I get sucked in by a prettily embossed one.  

Same same same!!! @heartsmyface I feel I am "maturing" in the sense that I don't get super fomo like I used to, however,,, companies just love to throw in super beautiful packaging that most definitely is a reason for many purchases

@lmaster It helps that I don't have a ton of bronzers in my collection AND that it's a cream bronzer 🙂

Oooh I haven’t tried the JM Red Hibiscus yet, @CookieGirl1. Nice work on that Tower 28! It is so satisfying to get every last bit of product out 🙂 

@eshoe As with a lot of JM fragrances (for me, at least) the fragrance didn't last a long time but I really enjoyed the scent.

I experience the same thing, @CookieGirl1 @heartsmyface. Although curiously, it seems that the scents I don’t care for that last the longest on me🙄

@CookieGirl1   when scents fade I’m never quite sure if  they’re truly faded or if I’m desensitized to them and another spray will make social distancing easy for people😅

😂

@heartsmyface good point.  Nevertheless I liked it while it lasted--or while I smelled it, lol.

@CookieGirl1, love that CT setting spray! Nice job on your empties.

@itsfi that spray is so good! 

Here are me October empties. 

The Caudalie, tower 28, peace out and the sheseido are all loves. The glow recipe and Estée Lauder was a like and the la mer and the DE was a no. I had an allergic reaction to them 😭

3222C2A5-B2C9-40CD-AD7F-080716B4158B.jpeg

Yes the Caudalie mask and Tower 28, @ather!! So sorry to hear about the allergies!! 

@haleyvvvv  All good. As I age I seem to get more and more sensitive to things. I’ve tried 2 clean foundations and they make my eyes water sooo bad. I’m hoping to try the tower 28 one when it comes to Canada. 

@ather   I really tried to like la mer but their products just seem to sit on my skin.  I do like their lip balm though.  

@heartsmyface  Oh really. It’s a good thing since it’s crazy expensive 😝

@ather, good work on your empties. I'm sorry you had allergic reactions to a couple of products; hope your skin is healing. I also can't use that DE cleanser.

@itsfi  Thank you. My skin has been very picky lately. Things I didn’t think would bother me have been bothering me. But it’s actually really good right now. The rash around my mouth is almost gone (I ended up using a prescription to clear it up) and other then some dry patches from the changing seasons my skin is amazing right now. I’m trying to use up foils since that was my goal this year and with less than 2 months I didn’t get as far as I would like. I’ve been focusing on using my mask foils and hair foils since I should have less irritation from my skin. I’ve also been eating way better and I feel like I can definitely see it in my skin and my hair. I just had my hair done and my hairdresser couldn’t believe how much it had grown. 

@ather ughh sorry you had an allergic reaction!!

10,778 Replies
testing