cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@lmaster I wasn't really a fan of the tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Balm but I like the cooling sensation of the plumping version.

@CookieGirl1 this is the only version I've tried, so probably good huh lol

Good job getting all those products to empties @CookieGirl1 

@CynthieLu thank you!

Empties (all loves; all have been replaced)

20220828_191555.jpg

Rare declutters 

20220828_191740.jpg

I see great stuff there @greeneyedgirl107 ! 

@greeneyedgirl107 great job!!

Way to go, getting all those to empty @greeneyedgirl107 oooh I used to love It's a 10 🙂 they are so great!

@CynthieLu thanks!  I rarely have that many empties.  I ran out of everything at once!

@greeneyedgirl107 I love that shave oil, I swear it's been my ride or die for a while now. Love seeing it in other people's empties. ❤️ Great job on all of your empties!! 

@QueenMarceline @greeneyedgirl107 I've heard that the oil is amazing too but I've never tried it.

@CookieGirl1 it's pretty good.  I layer target shave gel over it.  I prefer the unscented one, but that one hasn't been sold for a while.  I now own the rose and it's fine.  For me, they last a loooong time.

@greeneyedgirl107 I'm all about fragrance so I'd definitely choose one of those.  

@CookieGirl1 Highly recommend giving it a go! Would love to hear your thoughts. ❤️ So far I have tried the OG Coconut Lime, the Moroccan Rose and the Tahitian Vanilla Bean. The only one I didn't like was the Tahitian Vanilla Bean purely because of the scent, it smelled way too much like intense artificial vanilla to me in the worst way possible. The other two scents are lovely but I see they have recently expanded their line even more to a Tropical and also a Watermelon scent which I think sound quite lovely 🙂

The LIme and Watermelon would probably be the ones that I'd be likely to try, @QueenMarceline.

@CookieGirl1 I think I'll pick those up during my points redemption haul 🙂

I've got some good empties this month, I think! I'm completely happy with every single one of these! Three full-size and two sample sizes. I have another Lord Jones High CBD Formula Body Lotion waiting in the wings for me to use and I absolutely plan to buy the Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen Hand Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL again. It's so so nice and soothing on my hands. But, first I need to get through some of the other hand creams I have in my closet. The Biossance Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum was nice, although this is another case of me needing to use all the other stuff I have already. Tatcha Mini The Water Cream 0.34 oz / 10 mL has never steered me wrong. And finally, the SK-II essence was from this set (SK-II Pitera™ Essence Set), or maybe I got it as as sample another time? I can't recall, but I am a huge fan of essences. My skin is sensitive, so I love the calming effect they tend to have. 

Empties_August 2022.jpg

Congratulations on all those empties @CarolBT 🥳

Excellent job!!! @CarolBT 

@CarolBT Great job! 🙂 Love that Tatcha Water Cream, it's my summer-time soulmate.

Great products @CarolBT !

10,781 Replies
testing