cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@BluePaisley Whoa, I'm impressed by all those full-sizes!

@CookieGirl1 Thank you!! 

@BluePaisley Wonderful empties!

@Mellmars1185 Thank you so much!

Fabulous job!! @BluePaisley 

@lmaster thank you!

September empties. 66DC976F-1932-4DB4-8D6C-1281EDF0E4A6.jpeg

All are loves except the Ulta Collection after sun lotion. It smells so bad!

That’s awesome @faeriegirl ! 😃 Great job!

Thanks @Saradestin !

@faeriegirl   Terrific empties 😀

Thank you @Cissy63!

@faeriegirl I love your reviews, they are always honest and right to the point. If a product smells awful, I need to know so I can stay clear, too 😆

Everyone raves about that K18 hair mask, it has to be tried eventually!

@faeriegirl Nice empties! I love that Redken Shampoo 💗

August Empties 70 YTD 515

IMG_20220903_174414767.jpg

IMG_20220903_174651427~2.jpg

IMG_20220903_174805587~2.jpg

IMG_20220906_080522895~2.jpg

IMG_20220903_175141452~2.jpg

@lmaster   Wow, great job.  I like the Olaplex duo too. It’s helped my hair a lot😍

@Cissy63 olaplex is absolutely amazing!

Ahhh, the ‘time to go’ photo, @lmaster - that is hard to say goodbye but kudos for letting go of some things that just aren’t working for you!

@eshoe ehhh mostly they are expired 😂

@lmaster Great empties!

Thank you so very much!! @Mellmars1185 

Casually belated on my empties, as per usual 😜 The month of August was fairly fruitful. I made some dents in items I've been wanting to finish and actually sticking to one bottle at a time in order to not have 5+ opened products of the same category. Progress 😉 hahah

Key:

❤️Red Heart= I've used this product for a long time now. It's one of my tried/trues, I'll continue to buy it.

💛Yellow/Orange Heart= I've used this product for a long time now, I like it enough to continue repurchasing.

💝Ribbon Wrapped Pink Heart= A relatively new product I've been trying but I'm liking it a lot so far.

🖤Black Heart: A loved but discontinued product. 

👩Shrugging Girl Emoji= I haven't used this product enough to formulate a strong opinion about it. (It's "okay")

👍Thumbs Up= I'm liking this this product. Nothing revolutionary, but I like it enough to try it again/maybe repurchase.

👎Thumbs Down= I'm not liking this product and I won't be repurchasing. 

IMG-0944.JPG

Not a bad masking month at all, for the most part I greatly enjoy all of these. Nothing was particular "bad" this month. Win!

IMG-0945 (1).JPG

Prefer the scent of the Cannabis Hemp Seed Oil version. The other one smells a bit cologne-y for my preference.

IMG-0946.JPG

The TreeHut Shaving Oil is not new to me, but the scent Moroccan Rose is a new one I tried from this line this month hence the rating.

The rest of these products are all well loved. 🙂

IMG-0947.JPG

Noteworthy: The Vichy Thermale Water has jumped from a pink ribbon heart rating to a more permanent and very respectable red heart rating. You go Glen Coco! 😉 

IMG-0948.JPG

The Body Shop lotion was in the scent Frosted Plum, the scent was nice but the lotion in itself just does not pack the type of punch I am looking for. Think I still have another one of these laying around so I'll have to make note to use it up ASAP.

10,615 Replies
testing