Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Looove hyaluronic acid @curlychiquita! ♥️ I can’t even imagine how my skin survived before I discovered it! 

@itsfi the milk cooling primer,,I didn't have a reaction,...

@itsfi the milk cooling primer,,I didn't have a reaction, but I'm not seeing the purpose of it,, it's not doing anything for me 🤷 I also love the pear spongelle too

Re: @itsfi the milk cooling primer,,I didn't have a reaction,...

The Pear spongelle was soooo nice!  Thank you again @lmaster! It made packing so much easier. Yeah, I really wanted that cooling eye gel to work; it sounds like it would be great, but my eyes kept tearing up and itching both days that I used it; it was not fun. I didn't experience any of that on the days I skipped it.

Re: @itsfi the milk cooling primer,,I didn't have a reaction,...

You're so welcome sweet friend 😘 @itsfi  I'm not sure if I have bags or shadows lol so sorry you had a reaction!!

That top row of masks sure makes it look like you had a great time traveling lol! 

What happened last night? Shrooms, Pina Coladas, and a need for water? In all serious though, I love the sounds of the Pina Colada mask, added to the ever growing list @itsfi 

Hahaha @missjeanie! I didn't even notice that, LOL! Smiley Happy I'm usually in meetings day and night when I travel so masking is sometimes my R&R and I pack several sheet masks to choose from - a mix of oldies but goodies and some newbies. Smiley Happy  The Pina Colada one is a nice one; there's also a Mojito one in that line.

I might need to try one of each... Pina Colada and Mojito... bonus marks if I get to drink one while masking @itsfi ... might need try this out over the summer!

I like your style @missjeanie! Smiley Happy  Masking while sipping on some summer cocktails... love it! Smiley Happy 

@itsfi so glad you liked it! Those are my most favorite ever!! So very clever 😂

It’s brilliant @lmaster; so happy with it! 😍 Looks like Bloomingdale’s carries these! Yay! Are there specific scents you like?

@itsfi honestly every one I've tried I've loved, I  coconut verbena and lavender and the you have my heart on a string, all smell fantastic

I’m trying to post empties every 2 weeks. These are my loves - will wait to repurchase davines because of cost but the others I have backups already.1D560194-1F0C-4DB8-8F7F-75D8207FE350.jpeg

these are my likes

BE431CDA-5E6D-4937-B404-A5704E900E9C.jpeg

oooh I love the Farmacy cleansing balm!

oooh I love the Farmacy cleansing balm!

My up-to-date empties 77CF1B2B-39AB-4EA8-A92E-22C2F1768ACF.jpeg

8A998000-DC2F-4707-BA91-C385804012C7.jpeg

I just realized I have enough cleanser samples that lasts me until end of the year and even after that. So no more buying just to get gwp for me 😂

do you know how much discipline it has taken me @blackkit...

do you know how much discipline it has taken me @blackkitty2014 those gwp used to be my nemesis 😂😂😂

@blackkitty2014 WOW! Awesome job! Love all your cleansers!

Best,

Rebecca

This week's trash

Spoiler
LovesLoves

LovesLoves

MeeehhhMeeehhh

I love the scent of the cold brew, but alcohol is an ingredient that I didn't realize was in this mask until recently, so it's definitely a mehhhh now

@lmaster @missjeanie jocott brands direct has them! They ship from California 😘 except missjeanie I believe you’re a felllow Canadian babe and unfortunately they don’t ship to Canada 😰

Oh thank you so much @cianni you're a doll

@cianniI am in Canada... I do however have a US POBox!  I do need to work through a few peeling foot masks I have on hand already, I might try one tonight and leave it on for a few hours... maybe the extra time is the key?  If they don't work out though... I'll be snagging this one!

I'm so tempted to track down that foot mask @lmaster !

4,320 Replies