cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@Mellmars1185 Me either! Time flies!!! ❤️ Our no/low buy is almost here 🤣

November empties and declutter 39 (424/600) 

20231201_081123-COLLAGE.jpg

Spoiler
All of these candles were winners

IMG_20231130_172053886.jpg

Spoiler
The body wash was amazing, BBW soaps were excellent and the peach and Lily face cleanser was actually pretty good as well

IMG_20231130_172128103.jpg

IMG_20231130_172237574.jpg

Spoiler
I wouldn't repurchase the farmacy strawberry shortcake balm again, the samples were fine and the scent bird fragrances were not ones that I had to have

IMG_20231130_172320169.jpg

Spoiler
Native sugar cookie is a favorite of mine! I was impressed with the ona serum I received this in a sub box I think in the past, I would consider repurchasing this one for sure! Kerastase is a 3x repurchase, glow recipe might get repurchased after I use more products I have on hand

IMG_20231130_172903507.jpg

Spoiler
These products were either old or didn't work for me

IMG_20231130_172859236.jpg

Spoiler
I loved all of these, repurchase-worthy is the kilian rolling in love and tower 28 mascara

@lmaster  Wow! Amazing job! Native sugar cookie sounds delicious!!  And those candles sound great too!! 

Sugar cookies and gummy bear are my two favorites of the native @ather thank you sweets!

@lmaster Lots of great empties! I bet that Replica candle smelled amazing. I also am in love with the T28 mascara. I actually purchased the brown shade directly from the website over a month ago. I excited for the delivery 🙌😍

Thank you lovely @Mellmars1185 I can't wait to see it on you!!

@lmaster Whooo what an amazing job! I really like the Peach & Lily too. I'm kinda bummed I didn't know about that Little Debbie candle lol. I just picked up a mini of the Native Sugar cookie and it smells so good.

They are goose creek @Samtian get one, I'm telling you it smells out of this world!!! Thank you 😊

@lmaster Uh oh that website looks dangerous! They have the candyland ones lol.

@Samtian they smell insanely identical to the actual treat!! It is dangerous 😂

@lmaster Oh that is dangerous. 

You worked through a lot of products @lmaster; nicely done! Oh, I really like that Kerastase serum too! 💕

Thank you lovely @itsfi 

@lmaster  great job with empties and destashes! I am also waiting to repurchase the Glow Recipe Strawberry Smooth BHA + AHA Salicylic Acid Serum until I use up some other products. I am trying to do a skincare no buy for now since I just have such a backlog of products to use up.

@caitbird yep I get it, with products that expire, there's no reason to hoard a bunch of products, like I have in the past. I'm using what I have for the most part before I buy

@lmaster Woah, fantastic job this month! 😍 I loved the TJ's Vanilla Pumpkin candle! That Moonlit Graveyard soap looks so nice, sad I missed that for the spooky season. I actually thought about getting the Farmacy Strawberry Shortcake since I love the original so much but worried about it smelling too "dessert-y" for my face and ended up passing on it. 

@QueenMarceline thank you!! 😂😂 My problem with it, is that it doesn't smell desserty enough!!! It's very light imo I love a strong scent and this wasn't cutting it for me 

@lmaster Hmmm, that's interesting. Sounds like maybe its worth checking out for me 🤣 I don't know why I expected it to be an extremely intense strawberry shortcake scent.

You may very well like it @QueenMarceline 

November empties🤎IMG_3460.jpeg

All are loves but the only items I’m not planning on repurchasing are the YTTP eye serum and SF lip balm. The Inn beauty project vitamin c eye cream has replaced the YTTP as my favorite AM eye cream and the SF vanilla beige balm was good I just prefer the other versions.

@faeriegirl Great empties! Have you been getting the DDG promos like me? 

10,778 Replies
testing